1. Help

Andy's POV

"I'm not picking you up after school so find a way home cause I'll be at work for hours". I look at my brother and get out. I walk into the school and see everyone looking at me.

A girl waves at me and smiles except she pushes me over to go by Alex Roe the schools so-called bad boy.

I roll my eyes and make my way inside ,Honestly I don't see what girls see in him they literally drop to their knees for him.

I've never personally seemed to be that kind of girl I like to keep my head down low I make no friends and my best friend she lives half way around the world.

I'm alone and it's not like anyone in school likes me other thank the Librarian but she just likes me because she has too.

I walk into the library "hey Janess only one more month and I'm gone". "Don't tell me I don't know what I'll do without you".

"I'm sure you will find another student like me"Your one of a kind Andrea". I look at her and shake my head.

"C'mon Andrea is a beautiful name" I stand there and have a flashback.

Flashback two years ago

"ANDREA RANEA ROSE GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE" I run under my bed and hide closing my ears "Jack get out" I hear my mother cry I hear three loud gunshots.

The door was broken and I scream Jack pulls me from under the bed "Andrea don't ever tell anyone that I hit your mother"

he slapped me and pushed me against the wall he pulls my hair and all I saw was my mother dead on the floor blood everywhere I hear a crack and then I passed out"

End of flashback

"Andy ANDY" I look at her and smiled "I'm sorry what" "there is that book you wanted to read" "oh" I give her my book and grab the new one" I walk out and go to my first-period class.

"Class today we are taking a pop quiz since the period is 20 minutes after your done your done turn it in".

I take my quiz and walk it up to Mr.Marley "Hey Miss.Rose can you stay after class for a little bit" "uhhh for what" "you graduate in 1 month your grade is a 79% but all your other classes are 100%".

"But I'm still passing" "Miss.Rose come here after school or you will get a detention" he looked mad and that is when the bell rang and everyone left.

"Sit down Miss.Rose" I sit down and look up at him he touches my arm and stands me up he pushes me against the wall and covers my mouth I scream as loud as I could kicking and screaming.

Alex's POV

I'm walking down the hallway going to the bathroom before meeting lucy under the bleachers.

I walk down Mr.Marley's class and walk past I walk into the bathroom and start peeing when I hear screams and stuff being pushed over. I finish up and wash my hands.

I keep getting closer and I walk next to Mr.Marleys class I open the door to see if he is fucking that one teacher he always flirts with.

I peek and see him pushing a girl up against the wall and her screaming and hitting him I stand there shocked I see her crying.

That's when I run in and push him off her I punch the shit out of him he is bleeding when I'm done with him he is knocked out.

I look over at her all mad I walk over to her and she covers herself  she's whispering don't hurt me.