2.Friday

Andy's POV

I wake up in the morning and get ready in less than 10 minutes and since all I did is put my hair in a bun. I put on short and a shirt I put black converse and get going.

I walk down and see my brother there. "Ready" I nod and walk to get my lunch. "Hey, you okay taking the car". I look at my light blue bug and nod. I turn it on and drive off. My brother usually drives me to school but I miss driving my car.

I get to school and see every doing their usual thing. I also realize that I have most of my classes with Alex roe.

I roll my eyes and sit in class. I ask my teacher Miss. Hadley to talk to her outside, Alx looks at us leave.

"I have to tell you something".She is one of the best teachers I've ever had she has helped me through so much since what's happened with my family also she's my brother's girlfriend.

other than my best friend she's there for me like no one else. No one knows she's dating my brother but there actually cute together.

Long story short when we were freshman my brother used to pick Alex his senior year. Jinx and Brenda went out all four years and now she teaches here and my brother he is an FBI agent.

As for me, I'm a blogger I keep anon because I don't want all the attention also if everyone at my school found out they wouldn't read my blog and I wouldn't get any money.

I get lots of money for every post I post and every like and reblog. So as I tell her what happened to me and Mr.Marley she tells the class to keep working. By that time Alex saw me bawling my eyes out. I've been an emotional wreck.

We walk down to the Principle's office and tell him everything. We ended up getting Brenda a sub teacher and spent the whole day explain what happened.

Turns out Mr.Marley didn't come to school and when they called my brother they went to his house to see that he had been gone.

They said they would look for him. I was so drained that at the end of the day I went home and slept all day till the next.

SATURDAY MORNING

KNOCK KNOCK

I wake up and go downstairs it was quiet and calm I walk to the door to see who it was and to my surprise, it was Alex fucking Roe.

I open the door and look at him "Hi I was looking for your brother" I look out to see if his car is here. "He's gone".

"Oh well, do you know what time he will be home then" I shake my head and say "No" we stand there in silence and there's a girl in the back screaming Alex's name.

"Alex Alex you never called me back last night I thought we had a good time babe". I roll my eyes and close the door. I hear what Alex is saying to the girl.

"Jessica literally never had sex with you last night I was at home hanging out with my friends so go fuck off".

"Is this your new bitch are you cheating on me". Blah blah, I go upstairs and hear them arguing for about 20 minutes. I start watching gray's Anatomy.

As the fighting keeps happening I put a pair of shoes on and lock the front door then go to the garage.

I turn my car on and open the garage I drive out and see the girl storming off and Alex knocking on my door I drive out of my driveway and see him look at me.

I stop and see my old best friend beeping and yelling Alex never breaking his eye contact on me. As he gets in the car I drive to the dollar store and walk around I take a cart and pick random thanksgiving things up.

After getting everything I get in the car and drive home I see my brother and his friends pull up in the driveway and get out I get the bags out and one after the other all the guy help me.

My brother decided this year to have thanksgiving at out house. I go to the kitchen and I see Brenda and all the other girlfriends cooking I go to my room and get to the shower as I take my clothes off I see all the bruises and memories come back to me about my dad.

My brother acts like he doesn't care but he deals with his emotions differently I push those feelings aside and take a shower. After the shower I get dressed I put on yoga pants and a white shirt with fuzzy socks.

Everyone is down there waiting for me and I go and start getting a plate throughout the whole dinner everyone asked how school was and I said great I heard a knock at the door.

As I make my way over I look over by the window and see Alex. I open the door. "Andrea I need to talk to you" I look at him "It's andy and what do you want". "What do I want you really want to fucking ask me that" Zane looks at me. "hey hey man chill out don't yell at Andy".

I turn over at Zane "It's okay Zane I got this". He nods and

walks back with everyone "Look Alex there is nothing to talk about I got it under control". He looks at me with shock. He gets up on the step and hugs me.

He whispers in my ear "I know how hard it is to lose family and if you ever need help just come to me" "what the how do you know about my family".

My brother comes out "Alex Roe how you been buddy".  Alex looks at me. I am honestly so done I've never asked for Alex to be in my life what happened has been resolved.

I walk away and go pick up my plate and go to my room. Everyone asks why I'm leaving I just say I want to go to watch my show. 

My brother ends up inviting Alex over. All night I hear them laughing and laughing I eventually drift off into sleep. While I'm sleeping I'm sweating hard remembering haveing to go to court and my dad screaming he is gonna kill us.

It may have been a year or so ago but its scary they gave him 45 years for murder. He is in for abusing my mom and in for abusing me. He never touched my brother my brother was his prized possession.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hey guys sorry, it took this long to write the chapters I had to come up with ideas.

Also, I have my like six other boys.