I MET GREYSON CHANCE

So... I MET GREYSON CHANCE!!! You're probably like who is Greyson Chance and why should we know this? Well I've known about his existence for 5 years,  6 on July 8th and meeting him meant the world to me so here's what happened:

Thursday, May 12th, 2016:

1pm: Greyson announced he was going to be preforming in Arlington, VA at a Macy's American Icons event that night at 7:00pm till 9:30pm and that it was free.

Still 1pm: I was emotional because I was saying that I wasn't going to meet him because he was so far away and the possibility was very small.

4pm (after school): I asked my mom if we could go and she said she didn't want to so I cried and begged (I literally sobbed for 5 minutes) and then she said fine and called her friend to come pick us up.

6:40-7:36: WE FINALLY ARRIVED AFTER GETTING LOST IN TRAFFIC and we walked in.

Immediately I heard Greyson singing one of his songs called 'Afterlife' and ran to get to the front of the stage which I proudly get to say I indeed got in front of. He talked to the crowd and sung 'Hit & Run', 'More Than Me', and 'Back On The Wall' ALL OF WHICH WERE AMAZING LIVE BTW.

Later, it was announced that people could get to meet Greyson and take pictures with him, but you needed wristbands (which I didn't know we needed) so I quickly asked people where they got their wristbands and they told me where and I ran. The lady (who was giving out the wristbands) told me she ran out which I almost cried about and then by miracle she found one and said "You know what since you asked so politely I'm going to give you this one have fun!" and then I felt like I was going to die of happiness. 

The Group Photo: (W/ the other artist at the event)

I LOVE HOW HE LOOKS SO HAPPY TO BE THERE AND HE TOUCHED ME AGAIN AND I THINK I DIED

 So, I waited in line and once it was my turn he looked at me and smiled and I said "I love you." and we hugged (HE WAS SO WARM I CANT ASDFGHJKLODAIJJNILUW) and after we hugged I said "I'm sorry I'm so short" and then the lady next to me said "It's okay I'm short to" and then I felt better.

After everyone met him I went near him and got his attention and I literally asked him "Hey Greyson can I ask you a question?" and he said "Yeah sure go ahead" and then I said "Will you marry me?" and then he smiled and then his security team told him he needed to take some pictures with the organizers of the event so he told me "Hold on a sec" and went to go take the pictures.

The Solo Photo w/ Greyson:

I went back to my mom and just as we were about to leave it was announced that the fans could get solo pictures with Greyson and then I was like "PLEASE CAN WE STAY I NEED A SOLO PICTURE WITH GREYSON" and my mom being the most awesome mom ever sai...

I went back to my mom and just as we were about to leave it was announced that the fans could get solo pictures with Greyson and then I was like "PLEASE CAN WE STAY I NEED A SOLO PICTURE WITH GREYSON" and my mom being the most awesome mom ever said yes and I waited in line again and then we saw each other again and he smiled again (HIS SMILE LITERALLY STABBED ME SO MANY TIMES) and he was like "Hey!" and I was like "So, back to that whole marriage thing. Will you marry me?" and he laughed and said "You need to stay in school. When you graduate I'll be there." and then I said "Okay, but I just wanted to say that I have a piano in my room and its all because of you." and he said "Awe" and he showed me his grandpa's ring and said "You graduate high school for me and this ring is going to be all because of you." and then he told my mom to tell me to stay in school and then it was time for our solo picture and I asked him "Can I kiss your cheek?" and he said "Yes." and then I kissed his cheek, but my mom couldn't figure out the camera so we both helped her and then I went back AND KISSED HIS CHEEK AGAIN and we took the picture above and then we said our goodbyes and I said my last I love you and left. 

IT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE BECAUSE I MET HIM AFTER 5 YEARS AND I KISSED HIM.

BTW GO BUY GREYSON'S NEW EP 'Somewhere Over My Head' AVAILABLE NOW ON ITUNES AND SPOTIFY TODAY FRIDAY, MAY 13TH, 2016.

THE 'SOMEWHERE OVER MY HEAD EP' FEATURES:

1. AFTERLIFE

2. BACK ON THE WALL

3. HIT & RUN

4. NO FEAR

5. MORE THAN ME

-Soon to be (in 4 years) Lisbett Chance.