You promised! (Chapter 2)

Chapter 2

Taylor's Pov

I jumped into my silver Ferrari and drove off I saw Jasper standing there ..where my car was parked.... with red eyes. Did he really Love me? Did he really care? was all I could think about I was driving past the McDonald's on the corner of Jameson and pipit street. I remember that when I was with Jasper we used to go there have ice cream then get kicked out for climbing in the kids play ground . Good times. thinking about him brings tears to my eyes but I hardly ever cry so I think that he really did care and so did I. You know what I think I should give him another chance that's what I do but this is his last chance !

I didn't realise I was speeding till I saw red and blue lights I slowed down and pulled over onto the edge of the road and so did he. The police person got up and out of his car and started walking towards me as he reached my car his eyes widend in shock." Not to be rude but why are you shocked?"

"Uhh miss you look very young to be driving a silver Ferrari"

"Who cares what I drive it a car and that is because my dad is a music producer"

"How old are you miss?"

"18 and here's my license" I say pulling my license out of my red leather wallet and handed it to him. He scanned over everything and then just let me away with a warning. "Thank you sir" I said before speeding off at the right limit. I was just pulling up when I saw my brother Ethan pulling up at the same time. I let him go I to the drive and I would just park my car behind him. as he jumped out of his black and green mustang I got out of my car as I was walking away I locked my car over my shoulders like cool kids do haha. I walked through the door and up to my room. As I walked in I chucked my phone on my bed still feeling the pain of losing the things most important to me I couldn't help it, I walked over to my bathro and opend the cupboard and pulled out my craft knife I use to cut. I held it over my wrist and slowly drifted it across I screamed out in pain as the blood slowly started prickling out of my wrist in small drops. I heard Ethan come in through the door and come towards the bathroom he was looking at me.... with guilt in his eyes he walked over to me and took the knife away. After he cleaned me up an put me in bed he was just about to walk out before he whispers "You Promised"