Chapter 2- "Who will I Marry?"

AS PROMISED

CHAPTER 2 :D

here ya go :p

btw im looking for character names. pls comment below if you want to.

FIRST COME.FIRST SERVE

READ.COMMENT.LIKE

Xoxo

-rainbowgurl<3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophia’s POV

The doorbell rang as I got down from my room down the stairs and at the door; I’m wearing a red silky long sleeve dress that reached my knees and a pair of peach nude heals, I wore light make-up, some accessories and curled my dark brown hair, I looked absolutely breath taking not that I’m boasting.

I opened the door to be in front a gorgeous handsome young boy, he wore his tux neatly and he looked determined as ever his dark black jet hair was fixed messily on his head, I was sure that I was not the only one who looked breath taking as ever.

Wow. He breathed out, and I couldn’t help but giggle at his loss of words. You look amazing, absolutely stunning. I blushed and giggled.

You look not to bad yourself. I replied and he grinned at me idiotically.

As much as I love the view, but I really don’t want us to be late.  He said as he took my hand and walked me inside his car, he then got inside the driver’s seat.

**

Alexander’s POV

Catch me if you canher delicate screams of giggle was heard all throughout the meadow, I chased her around as her body kept moving forward avoiding me, and with one last breath I caught her in my arms and held her tight ensuring her that she’s not breaking free from me.

 Her fast pace of breathing was the only thing heard between us and I gave her a moment to catch her breath, after a while we sat down under a shade of tree, she was sitting in my lap and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

I love you. I told her and as the atmosphere changed, she giggled under my arms and I tried not to sound nervous.

I know that.  She said as she looked at me seriously, and I stood up from our position and knelt in front of her grabbing a tiny thing inside my pocket and held it up for her to see.

A gasp came out of her mouth and shock was evident in her face, and as soon as she realized what was happening tears came spilling out of her mesmerizing eyes.

I woke up with sweats dripping off my face, the sound of my heavy breathing was the only thing heard inside my room, I got up and took the first thing I could ever saw and threw it at the corner of my room.

I dreamt about her, again. How I missed her touch, her giggles, her face her voice, I missed everything about her, until now I still do, I still love her.

But I have to put my pride up, I swore that day I would do everything in my power to take revenge, I would take everything she has, everything, until she comes crawling to me.

I have to forget my feelings first, for my sweet plan for revenge, how hard it is, to put her in pain, I love her, but I have to she did this to me, if it’s a game she wants a game she’ll get.

I swear I’ll get you back.

**

Sophia’s POV

The waiter repeated our order.

Jake, excuse me I need to go to restroom. He nodded, and I got up and went to the restroom after a few minutes of looking at myself on the mirror and retouching my make-up, I went out to find Jake was talking to someone on his phone, he looked at me apologetically, I smiled excusing him.

I took a sit at my chair and Jake had finally ended his call whom he said was his boss, it took a while and the waiter delivered our food.

We were eating quietly and I liked it that way, it gave me time to think of the different things around me when I munched in something hard and when I mean I hard I mean really hard.

Ow, Ow, Ow. I got up jumping holding my teeth from the pain, and I took out the hard thing inside my mouth and then it dawned on me.

A ring, a diamond crested ring.

Sh*t Soph are you okay? Almost immediately he got up and looked at my face to see if there was any damage, I looked at him and down at the ring in my arm.

And just like that he took the ring from my hand, everyone’s eyes were on us, but I was too busy in my own realm of thoughts.

Soph, I love you more than anything in the world. No, No, No! This can’t be, Jake. I’d give you everything, I’d change for you, Heck, id even die for you Soph, watching you or even thinking your with someone else makes my blood boil, I want to be the only one, The one who would make you smile, I want to grow old with you, I want to have children with you. He got down with one foot and looked me in the eye, and at that moment adrenaline passed through me, tears were threatening to drop right through my eyes, I had to decide. Sophia Isabelle Sanchez, Will you…………………….marry me?

He looked at me with so much love in his eyes, he was nervous that was for sure, and looking at him now I knew he would be devastated if I rejected him scratch that he would even lose his temper.

I looked back at the years we had, and I couldn’t have thought that I have grown close with him; he was sweet and caring he was always the jealous and possessive type and I have to admit how I loved that about him.

I was torn, and I didn’t know what to do but I knew one thing for sure I had to decide it was either yes or no, I looked at him at his eyes and he was terrified I hadn’t realize I was spacing out on my own, to leave him thinking of what my answer was.

All eyes were on me now and the pressure grew more and more, I took a deep breath and looked at him sincerely.

“I……..I-

++

A/N

BOOOM! CLIFFHANGER :D hope ya dont mind all ;)