Chapter 6- "A Broken Promise"

Another week another CHAPTER :*

Dedicated to: Jamiieee18 <3

READ.COMMENT.LIKE

YEAH.... thank you to all the inspiring books out there :*

~TBYD

~NTBG

~WSTB

~alesana_marie <3

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sophie's POV

My breathe hitched I couldn't quite sink in what just happened, did he finally come back? Why, why now? What does he want? and the kiss... ohhh the kiss what was that about?! Shit!

After that BIG incident that happened I rushed to the Restroom only to see me unconsciously crying and breathing hard.

I was oblivious to the different meanings and emotions in his movements, my heart was beating fast and I was no where near serene, I have to get a grip for my baby.

**

Alexander's POV

"Why are you mad?!" I yelled at Jake, his furious stance told me that he was just as mad as I was.

"WHAT THE FUCK, WHY WOULD YOU WANT THOSE FILES?!" He screamed, It was shocking to hear that from my bestfriend for the first time.

"WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING CARE? IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" I yelled back at him and just as I thought the tension on us would subside, It actually grew more and he bacame more furious then ever.

"IT IS MY BUSINESS, SHE'S MY FIANCE" his answer caught me of gaurd, WFT?! She's engaged with best pal?! I can't believe this.... NO! not this again! I will not lose her.

I looked at Jake and saw how furious he was, then I remembered all the stories he told me how he was so lucky of a certain girl, how she was kind-hearted and caring, she was gorgeous at the same time, how he'd work everyday with a smile on his fac how he'd talk all lovey dovey, how he told me how magical there first time was, I was enraged not at Jake but at Sophie, How could she?! she was out screwing some other dude that happens to be my best pal while I work hard for her and sulk around at night still thinking about her!

I was beyond enraged, but I had to stop myself before I ruin my plan, she has put me in a lot of heartaches and I swear she'll feel the way I do when the time comes.

"She's hired, starting tomorrow immediately, I need all her files for the company record, if I answered your question you may leave" I said gritting my teeth, and looking at him and in my most dangerous look.

He got up and gave me a warm smile, probably feeling stupid at his protectiveness, after he smiled he walked away not bothering to talk to me, he knew better.

As soon as the door clicked signaling that he was gone, I poured out all my anger on the remaining things that were arranged in my office, I didn't bother thinking of the sound I was making, my office was after all soundproof.

After a few minutes of drinking and about 3 bottles of beers, I was tired and craved for a nice long and relaxing bath, I was about to stand up when my office door opened revealing an unexpected treat.

**

Sophie's POV

I was in Jake's office watiching TV and Jake was checking on some paper work.

"By the way Soph you start working tomorrow" he said out of the blue, I looked at him unable to determine my emotion, happy that I get to start working and not be a burden or sad that I was working as Alex's secretary, What game was he playing at? cause I sure as hell didn't want to play.

I was busy thinking of the different possibilities that would happen when Jake got up from his chair.

"Where you going?" I asked confused.

"I left your schedule at Alex's office, I better get it" he replied, I looked at him closely and down to the paper work that was on his desk, it was flowing with them and once again I felt useless.

I got up immediately "No let me do it" I gave him a warm smile, he hesitated at first but then he gave me a nod, I gave him a smile and got out of the room.

I was at the front door of his office, I had knocked three times and so far he hasn't answer, I gulped down and I opened the door for myself.

It was dark and messy, broken glass, papers and a broken chair was on the floor all scattered at and I wondered what made him this angry.

I turned the lights on only to regret it, there on the table was Alex kissing with a girl, they froze and looked at me, Alex's eyes watching me closely with a smirk on etched on his face, I tried to stop the tears but It was too late.

It was the last day of the Intramurals and the booths were as busy as ever, everyone was scattered all around buzzing on things.

I was sitting on a bench cuddled up with Alexander, and after a long time on our position, we've finally decided to go through the booths and stopped at the marriage booth, I was so eager to join but when I saw the line piling up, I sighed and I guessed Alexander heard it because he took a glance down at me.

The next day, time passed by fast and It was finally dissmissal and Alex texted me to meet him in our spot down at the meadow.

When I reached the meadow I was shocked to see Alex wearing a tux.

"You were devastated yesterday that you didn't got to try the Marriage booth" he said smiling at me, he took six long strides towards me and ran his hand on my cheek.

"I want you to know Sophie, nothing is impossible, I will always make you happy, I will never let you down and I will never leave you nor Love somebody else, I swear." he said as he placed his smooth lips on mine.

"Excuse Me" I said closing the door and running out, wiping my tears, I was now infront of Jake's office, I managed to breathe properly and stopped the tears.

I opened the door surprised to see Jake had already packed up all his paper work.

"You got it?" he asked slowly standing up.

"N-no Uhmm, Alex wasn't in his office" I replied with a shaky voice.

"Oh, I'll just text him later, come on let's go" he said as he got us out of his office and closed it.

We were about to turn to the corner when I saw Alexander fixing his tie, along with the girl he was kissing, it was hard not to cry but I forced myslef not to.

"Hey man! Oh and hey Jam" Jake said shaking hands with Alexander, I cleared my throat and all their gazes turned to me immediately.

"Oh, Sam Im sure you've met Alexander" I nodded looking down.

"And this is Jam his--" Jake was cut-off from his sentence.

"Girlfriend" Alexander said.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

O yeah :* !! Hope you like it ;))) 

New Character: Jam Brown ;)

LIKE

Xoxo

~rainbowgurl<3