3rd person
     Natsumi is on the bed, bottom half of her body on the bed and top half on the side of the bed, "I'm boooooored!" Naomi is on her bed, also the same position, but with her tounge sticked out, "I know!" Natsumi falls of her bed,"Itai! Anyways, what?" Naomi jumps onto her feet and poses, "Sleepover!!"

     Natsumi goes under her bed, ".... NO!!!" Naomi pulls Natsumi out from under thr bed, "Come on! We've never had a sleepover!" Natsumi lays on the floor and sighs, "Fine..."

     "YES!!!!!!!!!!" Naomi pulls Natsumi's arm, "Come on!"

     "Okay... Okay... Okay! Stop pulling my arm!"

     "Mkay." Naomi lets go of Natsumi's arm.

     Sometimes I just wonder, why am I related to her...

     "COME ON!!!!!!" Naomi drags Natsumi to buy things for the party.

Popcorn ✓
Blankets ✓
Horror Movies ✓
Onesies ✓
Pillows ✓
Etc. ✓

     "But who do we invite?"

     "..." Naomi stays quiet, "EVERYONE!!!!!!" Naomi bursts, jumping up onto her feet.

     "..." Natsumi also stays quiet, "...no."

     "WAIIIIIII?????" Naomi says, crying tears.

     "Ahem,

     1. Natsu will destroy our house

     2. Gray will also destroy our house

     3. The boys are gonna destroy our house."

     "That's all the same." Naomi states.

     "See?"

     "Faiiiiine." Naomi pouts.

     Ding Dong.

     "Coming!" Natsumi yells, zipping up her onesie. She opens the door to see all the girls. "Yo! Come in! Just go to the living room where everything is set up!" All the girls come in, "Thanks for the sleepover Natsumi!" Lucy thanks, coming in last. "Your welcome!" Natsumi smiles, closing the door.

     Natsmi goes upstairs, goes to Naomi and her room. "Naomi! Everyones here." She states, opening the door. "Oke!" She replies, zipping up her onesie. She runs all the way downstairs. Natsumi sighs and walks all the way downstairs.

     "So! What do you guys wanna start with!? Movies? Pillow Fight?" Naomi asks. Naomi and Natsumi look at each other evilly.

     "LETS DO TRUTH OR DARE!" The Dragneels exclaim. "Let's start with Lucy!" Natsumi says, smirking evilly. Lucy shakes fearfully.

     "T-truth"

     "Is it true... that you like our brother!?" Naomi and Natsumi yells, pointing at Lucy, which she blushes a little. "Y-Yes..." Lucy blushes as red as Erza's hair. "YES!" Natsumi and Naomi screams, high fiving each other. Lucy blushes even more.

     "NA-LU! NA-LU! NA-LU!" All the girls scream. Lucy blushes more red if possible, making Erza's hair miserable. Then Natsumi and Naomi smirk evilly and look towards Erza.

     "Truth or Dare?"

     "Dare." She states with a straight face, which that may change.

     "I dare you to.... KISS JELLAL ON THE LIPS!" She blushes, more red than her hair.