Page 3

My alarm went off I woke up and went to my closet trying to find something to wear. I pick out my pick dress I got for my birthday.

I ran downstairs and ate breakfast with my little brother

I ran downstairs and ate breakfast with my little brother. The bus pulled up and we ran outside. I went on the bus and sat by Britteny.
"So what did u and that boy talk about?"
"Well for one has name is Michael and we are dating,and he is moving here and is going to go to are school!"
"OMG u have a boyfriend and I can't wait to meet him when does he move here?"
"Next week."
We walked into school and we went to first hour.
Are teacher said that our principal got in a car accident so we will not have school today so they sent us all home.
We all ran to are busses we I got home the school already called my mom but she was still at work so I had to watch my brother we went horse back riding. We do it all the time when it's just us.
"Sis can I ride pepper?"
"No what have I told u, he is to big for u."
"OK Sry sis what one can I ride."
"You can ride rider."
"OK."
"Well mom will be home soon so let's go back to the house."
"OK sis."
We went back inside my mom just got home she went straight to her office and started working like she always does.
"Mom when will dad be home?"
"Liv what have I told u but talk to me when i'm working"
"Mom I just asked when dad will be home."
"Well, he will be home at 2."
"In the morning."
"Yes two in the morning he has to work late at the office."
I walked out my mom office and started to cook some food for me and my brother.
"What u want to eat William?"
"PIZZA."
"OK it will be done soon, go get on the shower."
"OK."
So I started making pizza. (About 1/2 hour later)
"Williams pizzas done!"
"Yummy, thanks sis."
We both sat down at the table and eat, then I helped him with his homework and we went to bed.
It was 2 in the morning and I heard the front door open then I heard my mom and dad started fight I just put my music on and went back to bed. My brother walked into my room and came in my room. (When my mom and dad fight he comes and sleeps with me).
My alarm went off me and my brother got up we were running late I ran to closest to find something to wear, I just put on my green dress ran downstairs and grabbed my bag me and my brother ran out the door to wait for the bus.

The bus pulled up and Michel was on the bus i ran and sat by him

"Omg i cant believe u are here!" I gave him a hug and started to talk to Britteny.
I seen Michels hand move closer to mine and he slowly grabbed my hand and i looked at him and we just looked in each others eyes.