I can't do it

**mature subject/mature chapter. Be warned**
STEVIE's POV
Ally was driving fast. I acutally was scared for our own lives. "Ally, slow down... You wouldn't want to end up at the hospital too..." I said. She slowed down but she didn't say a word. We arrived at the hospital and Ally stormed out of the car. I tried to follow but she was too fast. She went directly to the front desk and asked for her mom. "Helen Hills? Just came in from an accident." She said, panicking. The look on the lady's face changed in a split second. "seventh floor." She said quickly.  "Doc! Where is my mom?!" Ally asked as the doors of the elevator opened. "Excuse me miss, can you keep it down please?" Said a nurse. "Excuse me ma'am but my mom just got here and I want to see her." Said Ally harshly. "Hey doctor... This lady here is asking for her mom." She said talking to a man.

ALLY's POV
I watched them as they talked and I almost felt light headed. "Who are you coming for?" Asked the doctor as he turned around. "Helen. Helen Hills." I answered. And then, his face changes to pure surprise and nervousness. "Oh... Yeah just... Follow me." He said. Stevie took my hand as the doctor les the way. I almost forgot she was here too. "Please take a seat." The doctor said as he opened a door, wich was the door of his office. "Uh miss Hills, I'm sorry to say that but... You're mom has not woken up yet. The car who hot hers was going pretty fast and the driver was not sober. I can't guarantee you anything right now and you can't se her, but we will do everything we can." He said. My heart broke. I stormed out of the office and Stevie followed. "Ally, come back!" She shouted. F*ck no. I was not going to stay there and hear everyone tell me that everything would be okay. "Ally!" Stevie insisted.

STEVIE's POV
It hurt me to see Ally like that. She was devastated. And I didn't want her tonmake a mistake again. "Ally, can you please stop!" I said. She abruptly stopped amd crashed on the floor. "I can't, I can't Stevie." She said , tears streaming down her face. "Ally, let it go, it's okay." I said trying to comfort her. "No it's not! My mom might die! Just like my dad! Exactly the same!" She said. I fét bad because she was right. I couldn't say anything more. "I might just do the same. Just die after my mom pass away." She said. She wasn't crying anymore. "Ally!!! No you won't do that! And you're mom's going to make it!" I said. I was on the verge of crying. "She's strong! And so are you, Ally!" I added. I took her in my arms and cried as she cried on my shoulder. "How about we  go home for the night? We can come back tomorrow and see if we can visit your mom?" I asked. She shook her head. "I want to stay here. I want to be here for her even if I can't see her right now." She said. I nodded and stayed quiet. We were both on the floor, looking at the yellowish walls. Ally fell asleep on my shoulder and couldn't help but feel guilty. I didn't know why, but I felt like all of this happened because of me. And now I was helpless and Ally had fell down real hard.

Author's note : Really short chapter, but I wanted to get "all" the drama away! (For now) so it's more of a serious one... Hope you enjoyed it even if it's kind of sad! Also, quick random question for you all! Have you ever had a picture of you that you're really ashamed of? Like Stevie's when she was younger with no brows? I have one. With too much brows. And it's my driver's license picture. My friends make fun of me because I look like my brother and they say that even police officers won't recognize me... Anyway, have a good day! 😂