Breakdown

ALLY's POV

We were still in Stevie's car. We had missed second period but none of us seemed to care. "Okay, we should go back now! It's lunch time." Stevie said out of breath. I got out of the car as Stevie did the same. We walked to the cafeteria like nothing happened. Stevie was glancing at me once or twice until we reached our table, where all the girls were already sitted. We took a seat in front of each other since we were the last ones who arrived. Nobody seemed to notice my newfound smile. "Hey Ally, where were you at? You missed history class!" said Cammie. "I had an emergency, Sorry Cam." I said without thinking. I looked at Stevie and she was zoning out. She looked up and smiled but it didn't seem genuine.

STEVIE'S POV

Ally had me dumbfounded. She was so pretty but I didn't know how I felt yet. Yes I cared for her. But when we kissed, it was something else. I couldn't be in a relationship with her either because it would mean that someone else would take care of her at clinic. No matter how great it was to feel her lips on mine and how hard it would be to "friendzone" her, I had to stay away from Ally. "Hey girl, you okay?" asked Shannon. She was sitting to my right and was looking at me for a moment now. "Yeah, I'm great." I answered. After I was done with my lunch, I went to the library to do my homeworks.

ALLY's POV

Stevie just got up without saying a word nor looking at me. It was weird since t30 minutes ago, we were kissing in her car. I know I asked her not to tell anyone but she was completely ignoring me! I was left with the girls who were talking about some of the things that had happened on their dates. I went outside to think and breathe some fresh air. As I sat on one of the step of the stairs leading to the parking, I saw a guy heading my way. At first, I couldn't see his face because he was too far away from me. But eventually, I saw him. Danny. Shoot. He probably doesn't want to see me again. I started to get up but someone put a hand on my shoulder. I turned back and saw Danny looking at me. "Who, sorry I'll go." I said. "No wait Ally! I wanted to talk to you!" He said. I was shocked. "I'm sorry for the other day. I just didn't know how to react..." He said. "I missed you, Ally!" He added. He then engulfed me into a hug. I missed my best friend too, so I hugged him back. "But like... What are you doing here man?" I asked happily. "I go to a school who's like 5 blocks away!" He said. After a long talk, I got back to his school and I got back to my classes. I went home as soon as English class was over. And then it hit me. I wanted to cry for no reason so I cried. Just like the old days. I cried until I was out of breath. I didn't know why, it was a nice day, but sadness hit me right in the guts.

STEVIE'S POV

After school, I wanted to explain to Ally why I was being so distant. I texted her, but after a while, there was still no answer. So I texted her again. Still nothing. I looked at my phone and the messages I sent. "Ally...", "Ally?" I was starting to freak out so I decided to call her. Still no answer. "Ally, I don't know what's happening but I'm coming to see you." I pressed send and left home. I was driving as fast as I could without getting stopped by the police. I knock on the door and her mom opened. "Hi Mrs. Hills! Is Ally home?" I asked. "She's in her room." She said, smiling. I walked up to her room and entered without knocking, just like her mom would. And then I saw her curled up in a ball. I heard her sniffle. "Ally!" I said. She didn't even looked at me so I quickly sat on the edge of her bed. "Ally, talk to me! You need to talk to me!" I said. I was panicking. Calm yourself down Stevie. It's your job to talk to people. You need to help her. No need to harm her! I rubbed her back slowly until she stopped sobbing. "Whenever you're ready to talk, I'm here." I said.

Author's note : I really have no clue of where I'm going with this story. It's like a roller coaster! If you're enjoying the story so far, tell me in the comments and I'll continue the story! Thanks for reading! Enjoy your day!