Chapter 1

I was currently sitting on a bar stool sipping on my coke. My so called ‘friends’ ditched me for their boyfriends. I don’t even drink, yet I was sitting in a bar. Pathetic.

I got up, leaving my half-drank coke behind and made my way towards the exit. I decided to take a short cut through the alleys. Yeah I know it’s dangerous, but I have no ride. And it take 30 minutes by car to go to my house by the roads. Besides my clothes aren’t too revealing.

I was wearing a blue tank top and pair of skinny jeans. I paired them up with my beige high tops. I have my handbag where I kept both my phones and my can of pepper spray.

I quietly fast-walked, leaving me unnoticed. I heard footsteps behind me. I slowed my steps and the person behind me did the same. Sliding my hand in my bag, I gripped the can of pepper spray, ready for use.

I brought out the can of pepper spray and turned around. I came face to face with brunette guy. He was inches away from my face. I kneed his crotch and sprayed the pepper spray on his face. I turned around and ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I stopped right in front of my house, digging my bag for my keys.

I suddenly felt an arm wrapping around my waist was terrified. I screamed and clutched my bag tighter around my chest. The man out his hand on my mouth and I let out a muffled scream.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, I blacked out.