Chapter 3

Not much to say. But here ya go.

She ran. An unknown chakra was following her and she stopped running. The pinkette tried to pinpoint on whose chakra is it. She was sure that this chakra was familiar.

"How long are you planning to hide? Come out already"

The chakra signatures had moved closer to her. She turned. Suprise was evident on her face. Eyes were wide. Mouth agape. She was speechless. No words came out when she wanted to talk.

She cursed inwardly at her stupidity. But who wouldnt be scared when Uchiha Itachi and Hoshigaki Kisame was infront on you?

Upon her reaction, Kisame was only smirking. Whilst Itachi, he kept his stoic expression. She couldn't guess whats running on their minds.

She frowned as they made no move but chose to do a staring contest with her for 10 whole minutes.

She gave up and sighed. She rubbed her temples. " What do you want" was all she said before both of them were smirking.

"We thought you'd never ask" Kisame grinned wider.

Sakura just rose a brow. Seriously?

"We came here for the sole purpose to recruit you" Itachi stated.

Sakura blinked.

Twice

Thrice

"What?"

"You heard us loud and clear shrimp" Kisame teased.

"For what? Im not even worth it. Heck Im not even suppose to be in your presence"

"This is an order from Leader-sama. He will explain further details about our proposal to you. As of now, do you want to join?" Itachi said.

Her head went deeper. She was in a thinking mode. But her chances of destroying Konoha is displayed right now in front of her eyes.

With a determined face, ( With a smirk might I add ) she boldly answered a 'yes'.

Without them realising, they were all smirking.

"Alright then shrimp, come with us" Kisame motioned her to move forward.

" who are you to call me shrimp, fish face" she glared.

"Feisty gal" He laughed.

Sakura rolled her eyes but moved forward to them.

She nodded and all of them were moving at a very fast pace. Tree after tree. The jumped.

They passed lots of places. One of them being Sunagakure.

And she was finally there. Akatsuki's hideout. It was merely a cave. Something you would expect to be honest.

"Don't be fooled by the looks of it shrimp" Kisame grinned, as if he had read her mind.

"Oh" was all she said.

Itachi performed a series of seal before the cave was opened.

And to be honest, she didn't expect that. This hideout looked absolutely awesome. It looks fitting for them. This hideout is badass. She scanned the living room and made an asumption that this hideout has a complete facility.

A smile etched on her face. This might be her new home now.

"Now, we should take you to leader sama" Itachi motioned to the right where she is guessing the leader's office is located.

"Itachi, you go rest. I'll take shrimp here to Leader sama"

"Hn" was all he replied before slowly walking to the direction Sakura assumed was his personal room.

"Lets go, this way"

He walked to the place where Itachi had motioned earlier.

With a deep breath, she walked.

She couldn't help but made mental notes on the surrounding of this place. It's beautiful. Whoever designed this, must have good fashion sense.

"Well, here we are"

"Oh. Thank you" she muttered.

"Alright. Imma go and rest now. See ya later shrimp" he walked but not before ruffling her hair.

Sakura grimaced. Her hair was ruined. Inner was already crying on how fabulous it looked but now looks like a tornado had magically ruined her hair.

Sakura rolled her eyes at inner's traits. You have to love her sometimes.

She knocked. A silent 'come in' was all she heard before twisting the doorknob.

And there she saw, who they called Leader-sama. Sitting there in all his glory with his chin rested on his hands.

His expression showed nothing but his eyes showed excitement.

"I am Pein, leader of Akatsuki" a smirk plastered on his face

And Sakura gulped.

So the third chapter is out? 😂✌🏻️ Ill be updating more in the future. Thanks for waiting!