Chapter 3

"He hurt-" I stopped myself short. Why was I telling her this? I just met her!  

"He hurled something at me a month ago and hurt me. He bullies me so I didn't want to talk to him or let him see me." I told her.

"Oh. How rude! Do you want me to see if he's gone yet?" She asked me..

"Yes, please. That would be great." She opens the door and walks out. Five minutes later I hear a knock on the door. 

"Who is it?" I ask. 

"It's me. Sami" She whispers.

"Come in." I whisper back. The door creaks and my new blue-eyed friend walks in. 

"Hey he's gone." She tells me with a smile. 

"Thank you so much. That was so nice of you," I tell her.

"So now that that's over. What did you come to the mall to get?" She asks.

"I have a date tonight." I smile. 

"Oooh. Is he good looking?" She asks and winks at me. 

"Yes definetley!" I nod my head. 

"Well how about I help you figure out what you're gonna wear?" 

"Sounds great!" I smile.

"Ok. Come on out then." She grabs my hand an pulls me out. 

"Yay! I either want to get some skinny jeans and a nice tank or a dress. Or maybe some shorts." 

"Oooh. I found these really cute white shorts on the clearance rack. I always look at clearance."

"Me too!" I say.  

"What size do you wear?" She asks.

"3." I say. 

"That's what size they are." She smiles.

"Perfect." I say. A half hour later I have white shorts, a hot pink tanktop with a white flower, white flower earings, and an infinity necklace. All for under a hundred dollars. 

. "I have to get some shoes." I say. 

"Let's go to Journey's and get some Vans. Do you like Vans?" She looks at me. 

"Uh, yes! Love them!" I smile and we go. I got black vans. 

"Thanks so much for coming with me today. It means a lot." I tell her.

"No problem. We should hang out again. What's your phone number?" She asks. Last year I started working and I still work so I have an iPhone5. 

"It's 310-32-8409," I tell her. She puts it in her phone. 

"Can you do one more thing with me before I leave?" I ask. 

"Yeah, what is it?" She asks.

"I need my hair an makeup done. Are you good at that?" 

"Aaahhh! Yes!" She smiles. "Come on, you're coming to my house. She grabs my hand and we leave.