Chapter 4:The Jealous Cupid

"Yawn!"said Cupid and got up. "Blonde,wake up!"said Cupid as she put some wake up hearts on Blonde. "I'm awake!"said Blonde as she jumped on her bed. "Hey,can you wash and put on my clothes for me with your magic?"said Blonde as she jumped off the bed.Sure."said Cupid as she pointed her finger at Blonde and 10 seconds later,Blonde was washed and have her clothes on. "Time for me."said Cupid and she did the same with her. During breakfast,Cupid and Blonde talked. "Do you think I had a change with him?"said Cupid. "Dexter? I think you two had 5% percent of being together."said Blonde. "What! You don't think that we can be together!" said Cupid as she turns red,flying in the air with arrows around her with hearts of a human covered in fire with black holes filled with death. "I mean,I think you too had a 99.9% together."said Blonde as she got scared. "Good."said Cupid as she calmed down from the anger. "Anyway,I had to go to do my show,bye."said Blonde as she run out the door like there was no tomorrow. "Time to Dexter to love me."said Cupid as disappeared out of the bedroom.

Dexter was in his locker getting his supplies for his first class while thinking about his date with Raven until Cupid came out of nowhere. "Ahh! I mean...Cupid...what are you doing here?"said Dexter. "Can you please like me?" said Cupid. "No,because you not my type."said Dexter as he closed his locker. "But...why?"said Cupid. "Because,you are crazy in love with me."said Dexter as he walked to class. "Time for Plan B."said Cupid and she take out her bow and arrow. "Time to make him fall in love with me."said Cupid and Raven saw Cupid about to shoot Dexter. "Noo!"said Raven as she got in front of Dexter in the back and when Cupid shot it without looking,she shoot Raven with her arrow and Raven came down conscious. "Raven?!"said Dexter as he turn around and saw Raven on the ground and saw Cupid just looking around like she don't know anything. "Cupid!"said Dexter as he got Raven in his arms. "Why did you did this?!"said Dexter and everyone in the forever hallway saw what happened. "I...um...you...I..."said Cupid and ran to her bedroom. "Everyone,you just saw a jealous Cupid of get a prince but one girl that save his love life. This is Blonde Locks with the newest update of The Three Love Triangle."said Blonde and end her show. "Can anyone help me to get Raven unconscious?"said Dexter. "I can."said a girl with light blue hair with purple highlights with a star necklace with a diamond dress. "Farrah,can you help me?"said Dexter as he put Raven on the ground. "Yep,now I need is silence."said Farrah and everyone got silent. "Enchanted forest...story time....Stop being unconscious and be perfectly fine again!"said Farrah and Raven's eyes start to move and when she opened them,she saw Dexter in front of her face. "What happened to me?"said Raven. "You was conscious after Cupid shot you with her arrow."said Dexter as he hold her hand to get her up. "And thank you."said Dexter. "You're welcome."said Raven and they both walked to class.

In the bedroom,Cupid was crying in her bed."Why?! Why can't Dexter loved me?!"said Cupid and her father came out of nowhere. "Dad? What are you doing here?"said Cupid. "I heard you crying and I want to come down to Earth to see what's wrong."said Cupid's father. When the problem is..."said Cupid and explain what happened. "Baby girl,we can talked about it tomorrow."said Cupid's father and he left. "Dexter,you will be mine."said Cupid and go to class.

To be continued...