Epilogue

15 years later,Raven and Dexter was so happy to be happily married and they had a girl named Victoria and she was a good girl for them but become evil when she mad and she was 13 years old. "Victoria,wake up."said Raven trying to walk up Victoria for the first day at her new middle school,Before Ever After. "Mom,I worried about today."said Victoria as she got up out of bed. "Why?"asked Raven. "Because what if no one likes me because my grandmother is The Evil Queen?"said Victoria. "Don't worry,you will make friends this year,I promise."said Raven. "Really?"said Victoria. "Really."said Raven. "Ok,I do it."said Victoria and rushed into her bathroom to go take a shower. "So,did she wake up?"asked Dexter. "Yep,but I worried about this school year because she's starting 7th grade today."said Raven. "Don't worry,I make sure everything is fine today,now go eat some breakfast because you are already dressed."said Dexter. "Ok,honey."said Raven and they did a quick kiss and Raven go down for breakfast.

"There,your morning breakfast today,Ms.Queen."said a maid. "Thank you."said Raven and start to eat and Victoria came in with purple earrings,a purple shirt that said "#Goals" across her shirt in gold with a leather jacket,black leggings and purple high top shoes with her black and purple hair down straight with a silver headband. "What's for breakfast?"asked Victoria as a maid put down her plate. "It's pancakes with bacon,eggs,and some milk with whip cream and a strawberry on the top of the pancakes."said the maid. "Awesome."said Victoria and took a picture of it. "Uh,Victoria...what are you doing?"asked Raven. "Posting it on Hexagram."said Victoria. "Victoria,what did I say?"said Raven. "No phones out on the dining table."said Victoria and a carriage came into the cattle road. "Well,I better go,bye!"said Victoria as she grabbed the breakfast and her bookbag. "Ok,Victoria had a good day."said Raven. "You too."said Victoria and she left the castle and Dexter was just coming down to eat breakfast. "Dexter,you need to faster of coming down here or you can say goodbye to Victoria. "I know but do you think we should eat outside for today?"asked Dexter. "Sure,because it's looks like a beautiful day."said Raven.

Outside,Raven and Dexter was having fun outside of the castle. "I wish we can do this everyday."said Raven. "Me too."said Dexter and they kissed.

The End!!!!!!!