Chapter 2- Cats and Dogs

Chapter 2
Edward POV

        Since our break time were the same time, we figured to go get lunch but did we know it started raining like cats and dogs. David was standing in the rain moving his arm to get a taxi cab, one pulled up as we both entered and gave him a near by restaurant. We haven't spoken that much, I coughed "it's raining hard" I said trying to make a small talk.

"Yeah it's raining hard" David responded. I smiled as he put his hand on my lap. I glance down and saw his hand and looked up and smiled.

He turns to me and started blushing brightly, his pale white skin slowly turning into a pink-ish color. I couldn't hold my self but try to kiss him. I made eye contact with him as I got lost in his emerald green eyes, I reach over as our lips were about to meet. The taxi cab stopped the car making us pulled away, "are you okay two?" The driver asked. We nodded "yeah we're fi-" before I try to finish my sentence the driver cut me off "your destination is right here" he said.

David got out first, then me. We both hurried inside the building, grey walls, the smell of meat patties burning on the hot stove. The waitress came up to us "a table for two?" She asked.

"Yes please" I took off my coat, David took off his blazer. She took us to a table near a window, I turn to the window and saw tall apartments.

I saw David scanning through the menu, he looks up for a second then keeps looking at it. A waiter comes to our table "hello sir, what can we get for drinks?" He asked.

"Coke please" I order, then David looks .at him "Pepsi please" he ordered. "Okay sir, would you like to order?" He asked as we nodded.

"Okay, may I get a double ham burger, with season fries" the waiter writes it down. He looks at David "how about you sir?" The waiter asked.

"Oh can I get a regular ham burger with fries please" he order. "Okay I will be back with your drinks" the waiter said.

I nodded as I notice David kept looking around the room, "David are you okay?" I asked him as he ignored me, I noticed that he was shivering. Then he shook his head and went back to normal "I have never been here" David smiled. I nodded slowly "David what was that you did earlier?" I asked him.

He looked confused "what do you mean?" He asked as I shook my head "never mind sorry to scare you like that" I apologized as he made a weird face.

The waiter came back with our drinks as we thanked him and kept talking.

David POV

I took a sip of my soda and relaxed "Edward I'm not going back to the building, I need to do things but need to change" I said. He nodded "is it okay if I could hang out with you? I don't want to go back there either" he said as I slowly nodded.

The waiter comes back with our food as I got so happy because I was dying of hunger.

40 minutes later

"So she gave blowjobs in the break room" I laugh as he started laughing "oh my god did she really?!" He asked but kind of giggling. "Yeah, but she got fired" I said trying to hold in my laugh. "That's was too funny" I said as the waiter comes back with the check and it was $10.40, I grab it and pulled out my wallet and payed for it as Edward was trying to get the check to pay it for himself.

"I will pay for it" I said while getting the check as Edward grabbed it "I will pay for it" he smiled and grabbed it and went to pay for it. I couldn't do anything, but I payed for the tip.

He came back for his coat as I went with him as the rain kind of stopped as we walked to my apartment. The wind started blowing softly making my hair get messed up as Edward chuckled.

"We're almost there" I said while putting my hair back it used to be. He nodded "alright" he look at me as I started walking faster.

Edward POV

I look down for a second as I saw his big butt in his trousers, it made me blush but I had to make myself not to get hard.

As I saw David approach a big building as he open the door as I followed him "so now you know where I live" he giggled.

"Now I could come and pick you up" I smiled as he laughed as he turn to me "oh shit I was walking to fast wasn't I?" He asked as I nodded slowly "kind of but not that much".

We went to the elevator and called it in as the doors slid open, burgundy carpet with gold color wallpaper. We entered as he push the button "floor 34" the door close shut as the elevator started going up. I look down as he was shivering as he turns and looks up to me as I look away quickly and smiled.

The elevator stops and the doors slide open as we walked down the hallway, we ended up in 34-C which was his room. I watched him take out his keys and open the door.

As the door swag open and was shock how big it was,that's what she said, no the apartment. "Let me get some fresh clothes before we get s-" I interrupted him by sneezing a lot. "Sick" he finished.

I changed into a grey t shirt, short shorts, tight boxers briefs, and long black socks. As I hurried and grabbed a towel, a old t shirt, and some shorts, He stands there shivering. I come back as I handed him the stuff as he started taking off his clothes. He was shirtless right now, revealing his abs and v line, then he undid his pants as I saw his bulge in his underwear. He looks at me "you like what you see" he chuckled.

I shake my head "no..." I turn red as he come up to me and whisper to my ear "you probably wanna see deeper" he said as his voice went down my spine. I moan softly as he run his down my chest and pull on my waist to him.

----------

Is it too Early for sex or not yet please comment. Please vote, share, and comment, and thank you for reading.