My Dear Child

The ball of fire and Flowey both disappeared over in the far distance. Frisk was puzzled but kept calm. A girl shaped figure was trotting over to her. Frisk kneeled to the ground, still holding her damaged arm. The lady carefully picked her up and walked to the other side of the room. It was filled with, what it looked like, ancient runes. The lady continued to walk onwards. "My dear child, are you okay? You look hurt." She peered at Frisk's arm every now and then. Frisk nodded. "Your a quiet one, I see. That's good! He last humans weren't at all. They had weapons and such." Frisk was surprised. Weapons? What type of humans were they?

As they both got to a small cosy house, she rested Frisk onto the bed and gave her some milk. "Very rude of myself, I'm Toriel. I guard the runes making sure that pesky flower gets out of things. You were lucky, I heard that laugh of his and followed down. What's your name?" Frisk wrote on a piece of paper. Toriel picked it up. It read:
"Hi, my name is Frisk. Are you my mother?"
Toriel put the note down on the table next to her. "Brainloss I see. Nice name too, Frisk. Unfortunately, I'm not your mother. Yours is up there on the top grounds, dear." Frisk whimpered. "No! Please don't cry, small child. I will keep you safe, then you can change your mind afterwards. Let's explore the village together!" Frisk nodded slowly meaning a yes.