Scream It From the Top of Your Lungs

I woke up to two footsteps outside of the door. Someone was screaming.

"HELP ME! STOP PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!" It was a girl. My heart was beating fast and I didn't know what to do. I tried to get off the bed and walk to the door but the chain stopped and yanked me back making me fall and making a huge sound. The girl stopped screaming and there was a long pause.

"..."

"..." I slowly try to make my way back to the bed without the chains rattling. I was doing great until the floor creaked. Dammit it had to be wood.

"Who the fuck was that?" she shouted. "Tell me what's going on."

"You think you're the only troubled soul here? You don't need to know anything."

"Troubled so-" she was interrupted by a large thump then everything went silent.

I hear shuffling and then heavy footsteps. He opens the door and drops the girl to the ground.

"Thanks you little shit for making that noise." he comes up to me and puts his hand toward the chains. "Attempt anything and I'll do it again."

What Levi refers to it is when he tortured and starved me for seven days. That week seemed like a decade on slow motion. I nod my head to show him that I understand. When he's done undoing the chains, he signals for me to get up and he tells me to walk with him. We walk outside the door into another room where there was only a chair and a table of tools. "I DIDN'T ATTEMPT ANYTHING!" I said scared because I remember this room. It made me cringe walking inside.

"I'm not gonna torture you, I'm gonna do an inspection." he said without emotion "Now take your clothes off."

I look at him in shock. "What you can't hear me?" he started to get louder "I said, take them off."

I did as I was supposed to and he watched not taking a single second to blink as I stripped down to my bra and my panties. He walked towards me and started walking around me in circles. He examined the scars on my arms, back, legs and etc. It really was hell. There was one large cut across my stomach and he traced his finger along it. It gave a stinging feeling.

"You won't run away anymore won't you huh?"

I nodded no. He took his finger toward my chin and drew me closer. "That's what I thought" he whispered in my ear. "(Y/N) I guarantee you, you will come to love me. You won't get enough of me. I'm all you have so you better start now." He got closer to my face and bit my lip. He sighed. "But you're afraid of me." he chuckled "That's okay." He wen to my back and saw a cut that hid behind my panties. He smacks my ass alarming me. "Take those off now."

"No you pervert." I muttered

"Huh I couldn't hear you."

"No, I'm not gonna." I said looking at him. I felt a large thump in my throat as I said it.

"Woah! (Y/N)'s got a voice!" he said sarcastically "WELL I HAVE ONE TOO!" he shouted to my face. "Now do it!" I didn't budge. I'm not gonna do this for him. I'm better than that. In frustration he pushed me into the chair; he put the wraps around my wrists and I tried to stop him but all I did was struggle. He grabbed the knife from the table and lifted my leg. He started to push the knife across my thigh and I screamed at the top of my lungs. I felt hot tears rushing down my cheeks. "YEAH (Y/N)! THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR!" The pain was awful and it was only getting worse. "You're being a bad girl (Y/N) and you know how I feel about that. Now tell me you're sorry and you'll do what I say from now on."

"I'm sorry" I said. He seemed to be waiting for the rest but I'm not gonna give my life to him. Why doesn't he just kill me now?

"What else?"

"..." I turn my head not wanting to give him my dignity. I'm better than that.

"Why are you being so stubborn?" he shouted. He then started to dig his finger into my wound making me scream harder than I knew I could. The door then slammed open and it was the girl. She stood there in shock seeing him dig his finger into my wound and me being half naked. She ran the other way and Levi chases after her, leaving me in the chair.

"BLAIR COME BACK HERE!"

I was losing blood and I was blacking out. I tried to stay awake but eventually I gave in.

*Time Skip*

I woke up to Blair beaten up and tied in the corner. She seemed unconscious. There was blood running down her head and her head was messy. I didn't know if Levi was near so I didn't want to take the chance and wake her up. I was still strapped to the chair but Levi stopped the bleeding.

"I see you're awake." I hear his voice but I don't see him nearby. He walks up from behind me.

"I need to put bandages on you so that you don't get an infection. I don't need you dying on me right now."

He takes another chair and lifts my leg on it. He grabs the alcohol from the table and before I could resist he put some on the wound. I screamed again and to stop me from screaming he put his fingers in my mouth. It was bizarre that he did this but it shut me up so he kept them in there. I wasn't for sure what to do so I watched him tend to my wound. He undid the straps around my wrists and he lifted me up bridal style because he knew I was weak. We walked back to the other room and he put me on the bed. He didn't bother putting the chains back on my ankles. He laid next to me though to make sure I didn't do anything I guess. 

"Hey"

"..."

"Uh- I was outta line for trying to make you strip." he sighed "I'm sorry"

"It's okay." I whispered. Did I really forgive him?