How You Meet the Potatoes! PART TWO!!

Laughing Potatoe....Oh Mer Gerd!! DIS IS GONNA TAKES A WHILE!!!

You were Driving to an Abandoned Amusment Park. You didn't Know why.....You just were. You had a 3000 dollar candy bar which was Nearly as big as a fat clown,Because you were having a snacked Dessert Picnic. You got there and went back to the car to get the blanket you turned around and a monochrome clown was there EATING....your...CHOCOLATE!!!!!! you were so pissed that you took the clown nose-Er- Swirly Cone nose and Bent it in half and fed it liqorice......who even LIKES? Liqorice?!

The clown Shrieked, Aperintly Terrified of Liqorice,Ran off and left a note saying his name was Laughing Jack. You told your Karjitsu Friend that Kept ninja Stars EVERYWHERE and she said she met a Crazy killer who looked like jeff the killer.

~Dark Potatoe Senpai!!~

*It was way to gory...sooo......Imagine....an.............Wicked........Wikipideia? I dunno Just leave please I have plethora's of pets to get to....*

Welp! that was how you....Um..Meet them? I dunno anymore just Please! DONT EAT MEH!!!!! I SWEAR I DIDNT STUFF THE TURKEY IN THE TOILET.....sorry.......Uhm anyway Word count is ...I Dunno ill tell ya later!!! By teh way go checks out hopefire246 Shes de BEST!!!!~! Welp.Bub byeeeea!!

-Lazy Ass Author,KillianKitty.

*Word count is 206*