Biographies

In case you don't know any of these fandoms, I'm giving you a biography of almost every character you will see. Check back here if there is a character you have never met before. Every time a new character appears, I will give a brief biography. Enjoy!

P.S. I only give biographies for constant characters, not ones that only appear once.

Aphmau:
She is a black haired girl with caramel eyes. She has a kind heart and the Irene relic inside of her. The relic gives her powers like healing and being able to manifest a new sword and wings when she gets angry or feels really strong emotions.
Aphmau is from Minecraft Diaries

Garroth:
Garroth is Aphmau's guard, friend, and lover. He ran away from his own village, O'Khasis, a couple years before he met Aphmau to escape becoming the lord. He has blonde hair and turquoise eyes. Garroth is shy and hides his feelings for Aphmau. He normally wears a helmet, although lately he hasn't.
Garroth is from Minecraft Diaries.

Laurance:
Aphmau's guard, friend, and lover. He is a Shadow Knight and is a Casanova. He bluntly tells Aphmau his feelings for her and has a tendency to fall into holes.
Laurance is from Minecraft Diaries.

The Doctor:
(Im doing the 11th doctor) A time lord who is over 1,000 years old, can't fly a plane, and hijacked a Tardis when he left his home planet, Galafray. He is hilarious and doesn't like apples, but he loves bow ties, fezzes, and fish sticks and custard. He is British and his companions were Amelia Pond and Clara Oswald.
The Doctor is from Doctor Who.

Crystal:
She loves to read, write, draw, act, sleep, sing, and dance. Crystal has long brown hair that is normally down. She is intelligent and creative. Crystal has a warm heart and tries to help everyone she can. She also can be very sassy and blunt. 
Crystal is from real life.

Percy Jackson:
He is the son of Poseidon and can control water. He is dating Annabeth Chase and she calls him Seaweed Brain. Percy has brown hair and green eyes. He uses a pen that when you uncap it it becomes a sword. His sword is called RipTide.
Percy is from Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus.

Leo Valdez:
He is the son of Hephatus and has a magic tool belt that can manifest any tool. He can set himself of fire and cracks jokes very often. Leo is also very good at forging items ad building things.
Leo is from Heroes of Olympus.