CHAPTER 12; Professor

Draco's POV
I walked down the corridor I was meeting Hermione an we were going to the headmasters office to receive our class schedules. I met Hermione and we walked laughing and joking we didn't care about the students staring at us we were in our own world maybe this wouldn't be so bad. We reached the headmasters office and e explained to us that we would be taking the 1st years and N.E.W.T students. I had them for charms an Hermione had them for potions. We both had class in 10 minutes with 1st years so we departed and ran to our classrooms. After 5 minutes the students began to arrive. Once everyone was seated I took attendance. When I finished I gave the usual speech. "Hello everyone I'm Professor Malfoy and I'm you Charms teacher for this year. Today we'll be starting with the levitation charm please repeat after me; 'Wingardium Levosia' everyone repeated it " Very good now, take out your wands and practice on the feathers placed in front of you the first person to get it will win 15 points for their house". Everyone set off a Ravenclaw got it first go and I set them tasks for our next class. The bell went and I began to prepare for my net class.

Meanwhile.....
Hermione's POV
I waited for everyone to settle down and gave the usual speech "Hello everyone! I'm Professor Granger and I'm your potions teacher this year. Today we have a single class so we won't be making any potions but we will on Wednesday for our double class. Can you all please turn to page 2. Today we will do the prep and learning part of making a potion the potion we'll be making is the all-so-simple cure for boils. Can everyone please write down the method and list of ingredients and when your finished your free to go". I sat down at my desk and prepped for the next class as it was my old class, the class I left. Once the bell went I rushed into my office and got out the books I needed when I returned to the class everyone was already inside. "Hello class. I don't see the need for introductions so let's get started. Can anyone tell me about the potion Felix Felices? Apart from the fact that it's also known as liquid luck?............