Chapter 15: Safe In His Arms

This will be a short chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One second it was all quiet beside my dad and his friends laughing upstairs. I then heard a lot of noise and gun shots. Its was scaring me. Maybe they are going to kill me. I close my eyes and covered my ears the best to block the noise. I felt tears coming down my face.

I then felt someone grab me. "Let me go!" I said trying to shake them off. "Eren, it's me Levi." They said. I stop moving and look at the person to see its was Levi. I just sat there. More tears come out. "L-Levi." I stuttered. He smiled. "Hey baby." I wrapped my arms around his tight.

I felt a pair of lips on mine. I smile knowing I am safe in Levi's arms. Our lips departed. "Lets get you out of here." He said. Levi help me up. I stumbled almost falling but Levi caught me. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah, I just haven't walked in a while." He nods. We get out of the basement. Everything was broken.

We walk out as I felt a couple of arms around me. "Eren, I am so happy your alright." Dawn said. I hugged back. "Come on, lets take you to the hospital." Hanji said hugging me. I shake my head. "I-I don't want to go to the hospital. I move my eyes to Levi. "I just want to go home." I said as he smiles.

"Whatever, your just going to fight back either way." Dawn said. After dealing with the police and everything and the emergency ambulance took a look at me because Dawn kept bugging me, Levi and I were dropped off at his house.

Levi help me out of the car. "Eren you better rest and get better. I'll come and check up on you." Dawn said from the front seat of the car. "I will, I will." I said closing the door behind me. I watch as they leave down the road. I put my arm around Levi as he helps me into the house. It was kind of difficult going up the small steps. I felt the pain in my ribs, it didn't help that when I breathe my lung hurts like hell.

"You okay?" Levi ask. I nod holding my ribs. "It just hurts a little when I went up the stairs. "Lets go into the kitchen, your probably hungry." I nod as we go into the kitchen. I sit down on one of the stools. "What would you like?" Levi ask. "Doesn't matter. Anything fine." Levi look through the fridge and started to grab things.

I watch as he cooks dinner. Sooner or later he was finish. Levi placed a plate of spaghetti in front of me. I grabbed the fork. "Thanks." I said forking up a small amount of food. I put it in my mouth and eat it. It taste and felt great but at the same time it hurts like a Bitch to swallow. I manage to eat everything on my plate. It was the best meal I had in the month. Well mostly because I have had only stale bread and water.

I had a glass of orange juice. That felt good going down. Levi locked the front door as I slowly make my way to the stairs. I tired my best to go up them but it took me 5 minutes to get up the first step. "Need help?" A voice said making me jump a little.

I turn to Levi. "Maybe." He rolled his eyes and help me up the stairs. It took us a while but we made it. "Thanks." I smile to him. "I'm going to the bathroom." I said walking pass him and going into the hallway bathroom. I lock the bathroom behind me and let the water flow out of me.

I zipped up my pants and made my way to the sink. I look at myself in the mirror. My face was a little dirty. I washed my face and arms letting the dirt wash off.

I dried myself then left the room. I walk into the bedroom, Levi was already changed. I walk to my dresser and grabbed a pair of sweatpants. I took my clothes off slowly so I don't hurt myself. I managed to do it without difficultys. I sat down on the bed that was really comfy. Well it's defiantly better then a concrete basement. Levi walks out of his bathroom. "How you feeling'" He ask sitting next to me. "Well I've been better." I smile at him. Levi just smiles and rolled his eyes.

"I'm trying to he serious but your making it hard you know." I chuckled lightly. "Let's get to bed. It's already passed midnight." I nod and go into my side of the bed. Levi turn the lights off and made his way to the bed. I felt a pair of lips on my forehead. "Night Baby." He said. I smile as I know I am safe in his arms.

I cuddle up to Levi. Not even 30 seconds later I feel asleep in a deep sleep.

*Levi*

I watch as Eren sleeps soundly in my arms. I brush his hair out of his face. He made a small noise and snuggle closer to me. I smile at how adorable he is. I kiss the top of his head as I pull the blanket up to my shoulders and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's really short but I hope you like it.