Bitch

"Brianna..." She whispered.

"Yes, Perrie?" I flung my body around and clenched my fists.

"How has my babygirl been." She started and walked towards me.

I flinched and backed away, shaking my head rather quickly.

"Dont... Touch.. Me." I said gritting my teeth. I don't trust her right now because honestly, who fucking knows. She could end up punching me for all I know.

"Why... I just wanna hug." She curiously asked. Was she serious right now? What the actual fuck.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have put your hands on me." My tone was rising.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have left me!" She yelled.

"It was my fucking choice?! What happened to "ill always live you Brianna. You'll never be hurt anymore. Me and Dad love you." I defended.

" You didn't choose me?!" She yelled and clenched her fist. Everyone's jaws were dropped as they stared at the screaming two.

"I didn't want to! I wanted to stay with NIALL. PERRIE !" I yelled her real name extra loud.

"What are you gonna do about it huh mum? Hit me?" I whispered the last part.

"MAYBE I WILL IF YOU DON'T STOP BEING A BITCH!" She yelled and I could tell as soon as the words flung out of her mouth she immedietly wanted to reel them back in.

"W-what?" I said with tears starting to form in my eyes. I knew I was giving in too easy, but those last few words cut me like knives.

I felt someone wrap me in their arms from my back and carry me upstairs. I didn't care if it was Niall, Dad, or whoever. I just needed to get away from my mo- Perrie.

As soon as we entered me and Nialls room I let out a sigh of relief even though I was still crying. I have had it with this bullshit. Crying and shit. D O N E .

"She's just a but stressed is all.." I turn around and see the last person I would expect to carry me up the steps and be in this exact room right now, Ariana.

She looks at me in my eyes and gives me a small smile.

"I just don't know why she has to be such a bitch.." I lay down on my bed and stare at the ceiling.

She lays next to me and stares at the ceiling too.

"She's just stressed with her tour. The boys have just ended theirs and Perrie just thought you would like to go with her maybe. She also just wants the best for you Bri. She is trying so hard to be a perfect mother for you but you have to remember, she is only 19. She is just ajusting to this whole motherly thing. She will come around Brianna." Ari finished and I smile a her choice of words.

Hearing that from her does slightly make me feel better. Mum is stressed and she is trying, I know she is.

"I guess your right.." I say and turn my head towards her.

"Yup. Of course I am." She said and grabs my hand intertwining in with her.

I know she means this is a friendly way so I lightly squeeze her hand back. We stay like this staring at the ceiling until--

"My girlfriend is not a lesbian." Jai said and grabbed Ariana's hand out of mine.

"Neither is mine." Niall said laughing and setting me on his lap.

I hug his torso and stare at Jai and Ariana.

"So what did you two lesbians talk about?" Jai asked and Ariana playfully slapped him.

"Stuff." Ari shrugged.

"Like?" Niall said, stepping in the conversation.

"Girl stuff." I said cross eyed

"Like periods, guys, makeup-- " Jai started but Ariana cut him off.

"No ! Sorry he is really perverted and if I hadn't stopped him soon enough it would have gotten out of hand." She says rolling her eyes.

"WHAT'S UP MY PARTY PEOPLE." Louis yelled running into the room with Eleanor on his back laughing like crazy.

Dad came up and started playing Best Song Ever and we all went WILD.

Harry started singing like crazy.

"MAYBE IT'S THE WAY SHE WALKED. STRAIGHT INTO MY HEART AND STOLE IT. THROUGH THE DOORS AND PAST THE GUARDS. JUST LIKE SHE ALREADY OWNED IT." Harry sang looking into Cassidys eyes.

"I SAID CAN YOU GIVE IT BACK TO ME. SHE SAID NEVER IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS." Dad sang.

"AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER. WE KNEW EVERY LINE NOW I CAN'T REMEMBER HOW IT GOES BUT I KNOW THAT I WON'T FORGET HER CUZ WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER, I THINK IT WENT OH OH OH. I THINK IT WENT YEAH YEAH YEAH . I THINK IT GOES. " The boys yelled.

"SAID HER NAME WAS GEORGIA ROSE. AND HER DADDY WAS A DENTIST. " Liam sang and kissed Dani.

"SAID I HAD A DIRTY MOUTH BUT SHE KISSED ME LIKE SHE MEANT IT." Harry winked at Cass.

"I SAID CAN I TAKE YOU HOME WITH ME. SHE SAID NEVER IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS. " Niall sang and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I looked down and blushed.

They finished the rest of the song and we all layed on the floor. The boys were obviously out of breath an d breathing heavily. The room grew silent and I knew these were the people I loved the most. I could the people in this room right now, the most.

"I said can I take you home with me, she said never in your wildest dreams." I sang and everyone's eyes widened as they stared at me.

"Your voice is beautiful..." Dani and El said at the same time.

I shook my head and looked down. We have been through this before, I can't sing. They just can't get it through their thin skulls.

"Well we are going back on tour now.." A British accent says at the door of our room.

We turn out heads and see Jade and Jesy standing there looking sad as ever. We all stand up and hug them.

"PEACE OUT." Mum caressly yells and only comes in to hug Zayn. She glances at me from the corner of her eye but I pay her no attention. I'm used to her being bitchy now I guess.

Dad rolls his eyes at Perries lack of politeness, but really nobody cares anymore. We all sat in silence as they left. We heard the front door slam and a car drive away.

"FREEDOM!" We all yelled and ran around. This year would be one of the funnest of my life. Spending time with the wackiest people I know having fun all day.

"Alright everyone this is not a party room get out." Niall said in a funny deep voice and every laughed and quickly exited.

"Use protection!" Louis yelled and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"So what's up babe." Niall asked and pulled it his phone to go on twitter.

"Nothing much, just hanging out with the biggest, but craziest boyband in the world."

"And don't forget hottest." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"In your dreams pretty boy. I'm taking a nap." I said to Niall and walked over to the bed laying down next to him sitting up.

"Alright I'll be here when you wake up." He kissed my forehead before grabbing his laptop and sitting it on his lap.

I stared at him for a few moments before letting sleep take over me.
________

I began to stir awake , with the not so disturbance of someone stroking my hair.

My eyes shot open and I saw Niall jerk his hand away with embarrassment in his cheeks.

"Aw was little Nialler stroking me hair?" I asked and giggled before closing my eyes again, taking a breath.

"N-no." He stutters and I give a tired laugh.

I open my eyes and stare at Niall. His blue eyes boring right into mine.

He leaned in really slowly and kissed the corner of my mouth then pulled back.

"So how was your sleep madam?"

"Fine, what did you do the whole time I was sleeping?" I said sitting up.

"Talked to some fans. Will you do a twitcam with me?" He asked with a cheeky, yet irrisistable grin.

I sat there thinking about it for a second. His fans hated me. Hated the fact that I stole their little leaprechauns heart and they didn't.
But I could tell Niall really wanted me to do this. So I couldn't oblige.

"Okay." I huffed out and he grinned pulling out his cellular to inform fans that the worlds famous Niall Horan was doing a twitcam.

He grabbed the laptop and opened up twitcam. Started up the camera and right away there were thousand of viewers within seconds. Something that I was bound to expect.

Well obviously.

I was pretty nervous so I sat on Nialls lap in between his legs as he lifted his head on my shoulder.

We started the twitcam and in came the random tweets.

Some really perverted, some sweet, some rude, and some funny. Occacionally there was a question or two but Niall didn't seem to take notice.

"Hey everyjuan!" Niall yelled and waved causing me to giggle.

"I'm Niall Horan and this is the beautiful Brianna Malik." He said pointing to me and I gave a small and nervous wave.

"Hi everyone." I waved and Niall started scrolling through the tweets answering them and laughing at some.

I sat there fiddling with my fingers but occasionally looking up. I saw some rude comments but I tried not to let them get to me. I knew if I wanted to continue to date Niall I had to stay strong for not only myself, but for Ni.

"Well. That's all the time we have today guys ! " Niall said and waved goodbye, me doing the same.

He closed the laptop and layed down huffing.

I knew he was stressed. He always had so much going on and rarely got a break. I don't know what that feels like but I know it must suck.

"I love you Bri, you know that right?" He said and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Yes Niall. Of course. Forever and Always remember?"

"Forever and Always. I don't know what I would do without you Princess. You motivate me to wanna do my job and always come back to you." He said and I smile.

I lay my head down on his chest and sit there for a minute before answering.

"I'll always be here for you Niall, famous or not.
I won't leave you unless you give me a reason to do so. Other than that, I am yours and you are mine Horan. Mine and only mine."

"I'll always be yours princess. As long as you'll be mine. I love that you love me from Niall Horan from Mullingar. Not Niall Horan from One Direction."

"I always will. Your just a normal human being with a different job is all. I don't see you any different than any other human beings. Your perfect. Just the way you are."

"Same goes to you my love." He said and my heart fluttered at the flattering nickname.

We sat there for what seemed like forever. Just calming eachother with eachothers steady heartbeats.

I knew Niall was different, I always have. He was just like me. Silly and Stupid, that was all I needed for him to be.

I soon heard his steady breathing with the harmony of his slow heartbeat.

I was his and he was mine.

Forever and always.
__________________________
Hey guys! Please follow us and we will follow right back! Please! ((: We need more followers!

VOTE FOR MORE xoxox
- M