o n e - invitations

Them. The survivors. Hajime Hinata. Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu. Akane Owari. Sonia Nevermind. Souda Kazuichi.

After all of the despair-ridden events that they witnessed, they survived. And they're still on that island, waking up their comatosed friends.
___________________________

The room was musky, and smelled of oldness. There was a dim light that hung over the bed, and the walls were a light gray. The being shifted on the bed with a groan. It was a girl.

"O-Oh! P-Please don't move, I need to take your temperature.." A voice echoed. An item skimmed over the girl's forehead.

The girl had disheveled pastel-pink hair with matching eyes, she groaned and shuffled around once more.

"I-I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?! Please forgive m-me!.."

"Mm.." The girl on the bed muttered, her eyes fluttering open. She squinted her eyes at the bright light, and at the blurry figure that loomed above her.

"Mikan? Y-Yes! It's me! M-Mikan Tsumiki!" Mikan suddenly seemed to cheer up at the thought of her friend remembering her. "Do you remember what your name is?"

The hospitalized girl tried sitting up in the bed.

"P-Please be careful!" The Ultimate Nurse chastised.

"Chiaki.. Nn..Nanami.." The patient yawned. "Th.. Ultimate Gamer."

"T-That is correct!" The nurse gently grabbed Chiaki's hand.

"How.. Am I here? Is everyone okay?.. I was.." There was a puzzled look on Chiaki's face.

"Everyone w-was revived once the survivors chose to stay on the island. Y-You do not need to fret, stress w-will only make your recovery take longer." Mikan held her hands close to her chest.

Chiaki stared down at the end of the bed.

"O-Oh!" The nurse frantically searched around her. "Hajime w-wanted me to give you this.." She took a small hand-held device off the bed-side table in her palm.

The gamer gave a small smile, retrieving the Nintendo 3DS XL from her friend. "Thank you Mikan. You have done much for me, please tell Hajime my thanks."

"Well, if y-you insist!" The gamer's friend nodded and flushed with a shade of bright pink. "I think you should stay here overnight, just to be safe." Mikan checked Chiaki's IV and quickly walked out of the room, leaving the patient alone on the bed.

The girl pondered on the thought of her friends reviving her, when suddenly an abrupt noise brought her back to reality.

Chiaki stared at the long rectangular window on the door. It was hard to make out who was there because of the bad lighting and because the window was foggy and ripply.

Another knock on the door was heard.

"Come in." The Ultimate Gamer drowsily called out.

Chiaki puffed her cheeks out in slight irritation when the door did not open. Perhaps she wasn't heard? "Come in!" She called out once more.

The girl pouted as there was not a response, when suddenly a slip of folded paper was pushed under the door.

"Hm?" Chiaki muttered as she got off the bed and walked over to the door. Once she had the paper in her hands, she unfolded it and read the contents.
It read;

"Dearest Nanami, meet me at the Old Lodge tomorrow at 6 am."

That's all that was written. No signature. Nothing that could give any hint to who it's author was.

The gamer sighed, going through the names of her friends, trying to conclude who had invited her. Chiaki couldn't decide on anyone, so she decided to go back to bed, hoping to sleep on the decision of whether or not to go to the lodge the coming morning.