herobrine 2

Hero pov

She goes home and sits on the floor I stand in a corner invisible she just sat there time hasn't gone by in the real world because of her being in minecraft I could maybe let her see me but not in her house she has two iron swords one in each hand she is wearing clothes like mine but the shoes are darker and has short dirtyblonde hair it changed when she was sucked in.

I wish she was... never mind.

I tp outside go behind a tree and turn visible I walk to my cave and mine minerals I go to the nether and spawn my house/castle. I have many rooms I don't really feel like griffing her she makes me feel warm inside and I can't fight it so I make the mobs leave her alone.

Your pov

I find like 50 iron in one night but I feel weird like someone is in my house watching me then as I sit on my floor and wait it goes away I peek out side and see a figure that disappears. That. That is creepy then a skeleton spawns along with 2 zombies and a creeper I run to my room and grab my swords when I get down and out the door they were walking away hm I walk the way they went I see a nether portal and walk towards it then stop the mods walk through I follow they fall in the lava I almost did but didn't that was close I see a castle and walk towards it. It is huge I take out my iron pic and mine the door then I place it back just in case someone lives here I feel weak here I walk in a room the door shuts behind me. I start to mine it but feel to weak the room is small and has a few chests it is probably old I walk up to one open it finding a bed I place it lay down and dream.

Your dream

The figure walks out from the darkness now you freeze as the figure comes closer you see two lights then you feel your heart pumping.

"Wha." Darn I'm still in that castle and stuck in the room. Maybe I can yell for help.

As I look outside the room I see LIKE 50 MOBS. There guarding every room then a man with brown hair walks out of one of the rooms the mobs are guarding he has his eyes closed the mobs walk away he opens his eyes and I see his eyes are pure white he's sorta cute maybe he will help me I fall as I still feel weak and when you get up and try to speak nothing comes. He disappears now how will I get out. I fall asleep the door screeches and I feel someone pick me up then I fall asleep with no dreams.

Hero pov

I wake up I'm to lazy to open my eyes as I walk out the mobs leave I turn invisible I look around looking for my sorcerer this place is making me and the mobs weak but instead I see her stuck in the oldest room here my old room the door broke a long time ago. She is sleeping. I pick her up she wasn't fully asleep but then she feel asleep fullyi tp to her house turn visible. After a little while I spawned food for me and some soup for her.

After awhile she woke up I was down stairs sitting on the floor when she came down. She wasn't too shocked when she saw me she said thanks for the help and then we chatted for about 10 minutes. We are friends I "built" a house next to her's. She told me how she was sucked into the game I acted confused about it. She said her name was End because her father died that day so she was depresed. How sad but she made me feel happy when she hugged me.

This is the longest chapter I have ever writen

Number count is counting this

700 0;