=2= Puis-je dire, bordel? (Can I say, Hell?)

Previously in Feu de La foudre:

"100 years ago, A pack called Feu de La foudre exists. The red wolf, Alexandra Rafael. The yellow wolf Chloe Wilarvin. The blue wolf, Vincent Wilarvin. The green wolf Monica Harildon. The violet wolf, Nathan Harildon. And the orange wolf, Carter Wilarvin. They are the most powerful pack in the world. They started a war towards the legendary beast, Black Beast. Alpha Nathan suggest that they should keep half of their powers to a 'Power Keeper' which are 6 necklaces." He pause before grabbing something behind him. Pulling it out so we can see it, we gasp when we saw 6 necklaces with different gems. "This are the Gardiens du Pouvoir. They keep their powers so Black Beast won't drain it from them. After their war, the pack survived, but Black Beast cursed us. Since it works for new borns, he never shows up. Alpha Nathan trusted Eric Steven to keep this Colliers." (Necklaces) "Eric Steven, he is my father. When the pack died 50 years ago, because of a surprise war by Black Beast, my father pass the necklaces to me. He told me that I should give it to the destined 7 wolves. My father died after the war, Black Beast killed him. Black Beast was stronger than before. He's the ruler of associations of Rogues. Attacking different packs just to get the powers. It never belongs to him. Tryxicom or different packs with powers keep theirs also to the Gardiens du Pouvoir to prevent Black Beast from stealing it. Different packs that were Tryxicom have their own Gardiens du Pouvoir. But Feu de La foudre's is more powerful. You 7 are Gardiens du Pouvoir or power keepers also. You 7 are destined to destroy Black Beast." He ended his speech.

"So why do we need to know about this?" Chase whined.

"Because you 7 are the destined 7. The chosen ones.."

"How do you know we're the 'destined ones'?" I ask curiously.

"Because the rogue attack is destiny." Master Steven said wisely.

"The red Gardien du Pouvoir belongs to you, Cassandra. Being the wisest of the 7, the most bravest also. Just like Alexandra. It controls fire."

"The yellow Gardien du Pouvoir belongs to you, Chase. Being the kid in heart and sometimes in brain. You are nothing like Chloe, but your destined for it. It controls Lightning."

"The green Gardien du Pouvoir belongs to you, Ella. Being the most responsible of you 7, just like Luna Monica. It controls earth."

"The blue Gardien du Pouvoir belongs to you, Liana. Being the most caring person of the group. Just like Vincent. - More or less.  It controls water."

"The white Gardien du Pouvoir belongs to you, Garret. Being the most arrogant person of the group, but still cares for others. Just like Carter. It controls air."

"Last but not the least. The violet Gardien du Pouvoir belongs to you, Drake. You may not be wise, you may not be responsible enough, but you deserve this for having the most experience in your group. This power controls Shadow, and it was from Alpha Nathan. I expect you to take care of this."

"What happen to the wolves? Did those rogues kill them all?" Ella ask worriedly.

"Some. But the others, they capture them." Master Steven said before locking his hands. "We're moving to the city. Like humans." 

===================================================================================================================================================================================================================================