A little love hate (Harry Styles Fan Fiction)

"What started off as a game, will always end with someone hurt and broken". Brianna said. There was a long pause before she spoke again. "...and that's exactly what you've done to me" she said, in barley a whisper... What happens when 17 year old Brianna moves to a new school in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire? will she meet her one true love or will she be toyed with? 

... 

I slowly get out of bed and make my way down stairs, trying to find the kitchen. I moved over to Cheshire a couple of days ago from London, so I still have to get used to this house. Its a lot bigger than my old one in London, but its a nice change. I finally find the kitchen and see my mum is making breakfast. 

"Morning mum, is this for me?" I say cheerily. "Yes it is, but shouldn't you start getting ready soon...it's 8:00?" my mum questions. "What for?" I ask confused as to why I need to get ready. "School... it starts at 9:00... don't tell me you forgot?" My mum says, in an amused tone, "CRAP!!" I say running back up the stairs and to my bathroom, I can hear my mum laughing faintly down stairs. 

I quickly brush my teeth and chuck my long brown hair in a messy bun while I put my make-up on. I apply some light foundation and a few layers of mascara, finishing it off with a little lip gloss. Once I'm done with my make-up I pull my hair out of the bun and straighten it out. I race to my wardrobe and start chucking my clothes everywhere, trying to find a nice outfit. 

finally find the outfit I'm looking and through on my black skinny jeans and a over-sized jumper on. since it's cold outside today I decided to wear my cream colored ugg boots. I grab my keys from my bed side table and run down stairs. I quickly grabbed a health bar out of the cupboard, said goodbye to my mum and exited the house.   

I got into my car and got the navigation's for my new school up and was on my way. 

After a while I made it to the school. I unlocked my phone to check the time, it read '9:15' "Oh shit!" I cursed. Before I left my car I said "Well here goes nothing" and headed for the school doors.