Chapter 1

Hi everyone! I'm sorry if I just updated today. I was busy with stuff at home so I wasn't able to post an update which I promise to post it the other day. Don't worry next time it won't happen again. I hope you'll love this story.The things, places, names and etc. that are mention are just fictional OK ?

-strawberries

Rhys' Pov

I'm walking in the hospital hallway where I can see people that are having different kinds of emotions. Some are happy with the good news that their doctor just shared to them. Some are tired because of their shift. Some are having their hopes up that their loved ones will soon be okay. But the emotion that the people in the hospital kept on feeling is sadness.

Sadness because of the death of their loves ones, the bad news the doctor told them, the broken leg they had, the 50% chance they had to live. There many reason why people feel sadness. People tend to feel different emotions in different places.

I'm now on my way to my station to get the medicines for my next patient. Abby Adams, Abby is an eighty year old grandma with two kids. One is a boy and another one is a girl. Her husband died due to a heart attack. After her husband died she was left with no one else with. Her children still supports her but they were never been by her side since they were busy with their business.

I'm already in my station to get the medicines I needed for her. After I got the medicines, I went to her room. Her room is located at the second floor of the hospital which is in the right side. While I was walking, I heard someone calling me.

"Rhys" I looked at my sides to see who's calling me but no one is there.

"Turn around Rhys." When I turned around I saw Grace, my fellow nurse looking at me intently.

"ohh hi Grace" I told her. She was still looking at me intently but not the same as awhile ago.

"Why are you so serious?" Grace asked me.

"I'm not" I said flatly

"Yes you are. You were walking with a serious face you didn't even saw me until you passed by me so I kept calling you but still you didn't hear me." she told me.

"ohhh I'm sorry Grace if I wasn't able to hear you calling me. I was just thinking of something." I told her.

"More like someone right? It's ok Rhys." Grace told me

"Yes, you are right" I told her flatly

"Is it Mrs. Adams?" Grace asked me

"Yes, you are right again" I told her

"Don't worry Rhys, she will be just okay." she told me with concern

"I hope so Grace" I told her with a worried face

"By the way, you just went to her room right? How is she?" I asked Grace

"She's completely fine. She's even excited to see you today." Grace told me to cheer me up.

"Really?" I asked Grace with excitement

"Yes Rhys so go to her now" Grace told me.

"Okay Grace bye. See you later." I told her.

"Bye Rhys" Grace told me

I already arrived at Mrs. Adams room which is room 208. I knocked at her room first before I entered.

"Who is it?" Mrs. Adams asked

"Guessed who?" I told her happily

"I don't need to guess because I know who you are already." Mrs. Adams told me cheerfully.