Drama starts NOW!

''Are you serious Phil? You're that silly to loose you're job? Ugh! what are we gonna do? we have no money to afford another job!'' My Mum (Sophie) yelled with horror. My dad just lost his job at MamaMarket and now we don't have enough money to afford a new job. My dad lost a lot. over $42,000 because we got robbed, now he lost his job, what else can go wrong? We still had a bit of money left, so we might be able to afford a little... you know.. bad job that can at least pay us $2 a day. I had some money too so you know what might work? Me, Dad and Mum can share our money and use it to afford a Job. "Hey Dad!, Mum! I got an amazing  idea!" I shouted with excitement. "What have you got on your little brain you little monkey?" Mum asked curiously. I told them what I had on mind and was kind of thinking what they thought about it. There was slender silence in the room for about an minute or two. ''OH MY! Mum shouted that's an amazing idea Pumpkin! thanks, well I hope we do have enough." Mum said happily. She grinned, ''Yeah, that's a great idea.'' Dad said with a smile. We looked on the laptop for jobs that can be given out for a low price, We only found 1 job. The place was called ''The little Restaurant.'' (Wow.. what an weird name for an restaurant.. I thought to myself.) ''Well! we found our selves a new job!'' Dad said with excitement. ''Hey Isabelle, You want to work at The Little Restaurant to help us out?'' dad said with a grin, ''You can learn how to cook, once you do, you will cook for us! Doesn't that sound amazing?" dad said with an hyper voice.

''Sure, of course I will.'' I replied. you know, it sounded great if you thought about it, so hey, why not? After all I wont have to just read boring books when I'm bored, instead, I'll make myself food, you know, I love eating when I'm bored, its fun sometimes. ''Though, its 2 miles away from here, Dad said, you okay with that, Isabelle? dad asked. ''Yeah,  No problem." I booked my job so no one else can take my spot, I was in. My  job starts tomorrow, Man. I got the chills already!

 Apparently is 63 years old. Man, it looked new to me. I was excited to work there, though it was so cheap it was only $369 dollars to get the job, for some reason it felt expensive in a weird way.. Very.

Part 2 coming soon :) -MlpChocolatePuddiing