The guy with the tuxedo

Today was the day. The day that I would actually be attending to Little Restaurant for the first time, getting money for my family.

it was currently 4:30 AM, I wore my clothes, tied my hair, and drove 2 miles to the Little Restaurant, i always brang my phone with me, in case i need it.  5 mins later, My boss was calling me, hes name was Liam, I pulled over, and picked the phone up. ''Hi Boss!'' i said excitedly. ''Hello isabelle, Are you at work yet? the restaurant is opening in an hour, just making sure, also when you get there, i please you to sweep the floors before the store opens, gotta keep clean, Ya'know?'' He said. ''Yep, okay, BTW why do you want me to sweep the floors? wasn't Kevin supposed to do it?'' I said, Curious. ''Yeah, But Kevin said he is allergic to dust, I bet its a lie, and told him his just a scared ol' possum.'' he laughed. Kevin is another worker at the restaurant. ''Okay Boss, anything you say, anyway i better keep driving, don't wanna be late.'' I hang up and continue driving.

I arrive at work, I see Kevin there, he waves through the window, and unlocks the door. ''hey, welcome to your first day at work.'' he smiles. ''Thanks, Possum.'' i laugh. ''Huh?'' he says curious. ''Ha, its just an  nickname boss gave you, hahaha.'' i laugh.

It was currently 7 AM, Kevin turned the sign, from closed, To an open sign.

Our first customer about 30 minutes later, he was tall, with hazel eyes, and black short hair. he also had a black tuxedo suit. ''Hello there, welcome to little restaurant, would you like a fancy breakfast, or perhaps a morning latte?'' I cheerfully say to the man. ''Yes, i would like a Large latte with 1 sugar.'' he  says, He had a deep voice.

''Alright, Please, take a seat while we make your fine latte.'' i quickly enter the kitchen and tell Kevin the order, and i sweep the floor. 

While i was sweeping, the guy was staring at me the whole time, i began to feel uneasy, for no reason. i didn't know why, but the guy just never looked away. I didn't like this..

I was wishing another customer will come and just stop this creepiness. He continues looking at me, then about 2 minutes later, he finally speaks another few words. ''So, Uh.. Is this you're first day at work? i never seen someone like you here before.'' he assumed, with a deep voice.

''Uhhh y-yes.'' My voice cracked. i was nervous, i never understood why. this guy just wasn't right, in a way.

Kevin walks in, from the kitchen, with a latte in his hands. ''There you go, sir.'' Kevin passes the latte to the man.

To Be Continued.

A message from pudding!

Hey guys, im sorry i haven't been posting for 2 years!! wow. Guess i almost forgot about wattpad, sorry about that XD. stay tuned for more!