Imagine #2 [Harry Imagine]

"Let's play spin the bottle! The person who gets pointed at gets to do a dare!" Niall shouted as we all gathered in Harry's flat. "I'm up for it! Anyone else?" Louis said with a huge grin on his face. "Yeah!" We all said in unison.

The first dare was for Liam and he was dared to chase Harry until they both get tired. The second dare was for Niall and he was dared to carry Louis bridal style. Everyone cracked up and made jokes about them getting married someday. The third dare was for me. And it was dared by Zayn. "Y/n, I want you to... erm... Make fun of Harry!" Zayn said with smirk.

I glanced over to Harry to see that he was also smirking. I had second thoughts on the dare before doing it considering the fact that Harry is not a gullible person. When he gets made fun of, he swears... A lot.

"Erm ok" I said as I cleared my throat. "Harry" I said trying to get his attention. "Yeah?" He answered back. "You're such a fag Harry! Haha" I teased, still trying to sound like I was joking. Before I could say another word, Harry stood up from his place, grabbed my wrists then pinned me up on the wall. I could feel his hot breath tickling upon my face as he whispered to me. "You want to say that again, babe?"

Oh shit I cursed myself. I knew this was gonna happen.