Romantic Harry Imagine [1st Request]

I woke up feeling excited as I realized that it was me and Harry's 2 year anniversary. I jumped out of bed and went straight to the shower. The water felt warm as it trickled down my face.

After I bathed, I went to my dresser and picked out clothes for our big day. I wore a blue peplum top, black skinny jeans and cream heels. I applied on some makeup and slightly waved my hair. I looked in the mirror and I felt satisfied with my look.

I picked up my phone and tried to call Harry but he didn't pick up the first time I ringed him. I tried once more then there he picked up.

"Babe, why are you calling so early? It's like 11:00 am." He said sounding a bit sleepy. "Harry, you forgot didn't you?" I asked, chuckling. "No babe of course not. Are you ready? We're going out for lunch right?" He asked. "Yeah I'm ready. Just pick me up at 11:50 Kay? You don't want to get late for out reservation right?" I said. "Yeah okay babe. Gotta go now. Love you lots. See you later!" He said then quickly ended the call.

I waited for 50 minutes then I heard my doorbell ring. I was hoping it was Harry, since he promised he'd be here at this time. I opened the door and saw Harry's tall figure. He was looking very nice, which made my heart flutter.

He smiled then eyed me from head to toe. "You look beautiful Angeline." He said. "Thanks Harry. You don't look bad yourself!" I exclaimed. "So shall we go now? Our reservations are at 12 pm." He asked. I just nodded then we went to his Range Rover.

We arrived at a restaurant and we couldn't avoid the paparazzi. We hurriedly walked inside to avoid the paps.

We talked and then ate our lunch. Right as I was just about to grab the door to the exit, Harry gripped my wrist. "Hold on Angeline. I've got something to show you." He said. "Erm ok?" I said as I cleared my throat. "Follow me" He commanded.

Harry led us to a room where there are red flowers and baloons. I wasn't expecting this. "Harry, what is all this?" I asked looking confused and flattered at the same time. Harry knelt down and pulled out a box. "Angeline, baby, We've been together for 2 years now and I love you so much. I want to spend my whole life with you. Will you marry me Angeline?" He proposed. I was speechless but all I could say was "Yes". Harry stood up and then our lips crashed together. It was a really unforgettable moment. The best moment of my life <3