Chapter 6

MATURE CONTENT. Also this is my first time writing mature stuff so please forgive me if it's a total fail.

"I love you too" he said placing a soft gentle kiss on my lips. I kissed back slow but full of intention. His hands grabbed my golden locks and my fingers traced around his neck. The kiss grew deeper.
"Let's go upstairs" he teased.
"Derek, we can't. I'm the size of a elephant. And what if your family comes home?"
"Sure we can, it's perfectly healthy to have sex while pregnant. Beside my mom and sisters went shopping, trust me they won't be home for hours"
"Okay fine!"
Derek quickly got out of the car and then opened my door. He grabbed my hands and we hurried inside. We made it up the stairs and into his bedroom, as we walked in his closed the door and locked it behind him.
DEREK POV:
I looked at Meredith, she was sitting on the bed. Everything about her made me weak. Her hair. Her smile. Her laugh. I made my way to the bed lying her down with me on top of her. My lips slowly met with hers, she opened slightly allowing my tongue to trace the insides of her mouth. Her hands on my chest slowly making their way down to my pants. She undid my belt and began sliding my pants down. I grabbed her shirt and pulled it above her arms and over her head. Her breasts laid there inside of her lacy black bra. I leaned down and place a kiss on each them. I quickly through my shirt off and then pulled her pants down. She laid there already breathing heavy in her bra and under wear. I used my teeth to pull her underwear down and off. She reached behind herself trying to undo her bra, "Let me" I insisted. I reached around the curve of her back and unclasped her bra throwing it to the ground. I felt Meredith's hands as the began pulling down my boxers. I first went to her right breast sucking until it was hard and then giving just as much attention to the left making her moan in pleasure.
MEREDITH POV
I rolled Derek over so he was lying flat looking up at me, "My turn" I teased. I made my way down first gently spreading his warm precum around his tip. I could feel him getting harder by the second. I slowly took him in my mouth, sucking him as he moved back and forth. "Mer I'm about to come" he shouted. Just then he came inside of my mouth and I sucked him cleaned. As I came back up and kissed him letting my tongue explore his mouth, he tossed my over on my back. He broke our kiss and made his way to my thighs. He sucked and then gently kissed on my inner thighs leaving red marks. I felt his tongue trail around my clitoris and down to my folds making me wet. He slowly took two fingers in and out of me, my legs shaking from the pleasure. I needed him inside of me. "Derek please I need you now" I moaned. He slid inside slow at first thrusting gently in and out.
"God Mer you're so wet" he teased.
"Derek faster" I ordered him. He began thrusting faster and deeper. I felt my walls closing tight around him
"I'm about to come"
"Me too"
I came all around him and just seconds later he sprayed inside of me. After we both recovered from our orgasims he pulled out and we both laid on our backs breathing heavily. 
"That was-"
"Amazing" he finished my sentence.
"It really was" I added. Derek reached down placing a hand on my stomach and kiss, "Daddy loves you". He was too sweet, with me with the baby, with us. I kissed him soft, "Thank you".
"For what?" He said.
"For being you." We just laid there, naked, wrapped in the warm embrace of one another.