Was he the guy at school

" Lacey!"
" What mom?"
No answer. It was about 7:30 a.m. and I still was tired from last night. I slowly crawled out of bed like a slow snake. The cold wooden floor jumped under me. I knew today was going to be quiet terrible. It was already the start where my mom wasn't answering me and I was getting more and more irratated as it was. I opened my door and one by one I skipped down the stairs. I reached the doorway to the kitchen and saw my mom making some breakfast. A strong smell of bacon filled my nostrils. Saliva filled my mouth and down my shirt.

" Lacey. Manners."
She motioned towards a tall man. He had black hair and blue eyes. His skin was olive. He had a firm jawline and whiskers. His eyes were kind. He was my age
"Oh my God. I'm so sorry. I didn't realize we had company."
"Its alright hun. Just go upstairs and get some pants on."
She winked at me and chuckled.

I ran up the stairs and slammed my door shut. I gasped and stood there like an idiot.  I slammed my body against my door but silently.

I slided down the wooden door and started blushing hard core.

What were you thinking Lacey going down stairs with only a  led zepplin t-shirt. Fucking God damn it.

I trotted towards my dresser and opened the top drawer and pulled out some black sweatpants.

As I tired to pull them over my thick thighs but some one knocked on my door.

I opened it and gasped. It was the same guy from down stairs.
"Well. My my my. What a lovely body. Never knew your mother had such a lovely daughter."

He was so mature. But I didn't know if he was even my age.

"Oh thank you. I...you..."
"Speechless. Funny."

He winked at me and chuckled. He was so charming. His features were perfection.

"I'll meet you down stairs. Lacey."

Holy Fuck. He was so charming. I couldn't stop thinking about him. 

Wait. Was he the guy that was new to our school?