Chapter 1

"Kendall move to the left a bit" the photographer told Kendall as she was posing for the vogue magazine. "Perfect"

"I've never seen you work here before, what's your name?" Kendall shyly asked the person behind the camera taking pictures of her.

"Oh sorry I didn't introduce myself when I first met you, my names Harry Styles, your other photographer quit his job and, well here I am" Harry smiled at Kendall.

"Well I didn't really like the previous photographer, he would always be rude to me" Kendall admitted.

"Well I won't be rude to you" Harry took another pic of Kendall. "Okay we're done for today"

"Good, my feet are killing me" Kendall sat down on a chair, taking off her shoes.

"Kendall! What are you doing! You promised me that we are going shopping an- who's that" Kylie walked into the room yelling at Kendall but soon got interrupted by the new photographer who's happening to stand right next to Kendall.

"Oh this is Harry, he's going to be our new photographer" Kendall introduced Harry to Kylie.

"Well, hey Harry" Kylie giggled and waved at Harry. Harry waved back and gave Kylie a small smile.

"Okay Kylie, lets go before the sale runs out in Victoria's Secret" Kendall quickly grabbed her purse and pulled Kylie out the door. They walked down the hallway and onto the elevator. Kendall pressed on the number 1 button and waited for till the elevator went to the 1st floor.

"That Harry guy is cute! You should go ask him on a date" Kylie nudged me Kendall.

"Why me? You are the one that's falling for him" Kendall looked over at Kylie who's on snapchat.

"I'm not falling for him, I just think that he's cute" Kylie shrugged & smirked at the thought of Harry.

"Sure" Kendall laughed to herself.

The elevator doors opened & they walked out. They went to go get coffee in the cafeteria & then left the building.

Harry was looking out the window from his office to see Kendall & Kylie walking out the building, being met by the paparazzi. Harry just had one glare at someone, and that was Kendall.