Aaron Sanchez

For DarkPearl22
(Sorry about the mix up and everything. Also lmk if there are any grammar mistakes or spelling errors. Thank you)

'I'll see you at the game later on right?' My boyfriend of 2 years, Aaron Sanchez, says over the phone.
'Of course I will!!! You're pitching'

'I know I just wanted to make sure my good luck will be there, listen baby k have to go but I'll see you after the game. I love you'

'I love you too Aaron'

Start of the game.........

'LETS GO BLUEJAYS!!!!'
'Cmon Sanchez' is all I here from the crowd as the game goes on.

Aaron has been doing really good so far this game. It is the bottom of the 7th and gibbons comes out to the mound and brings out R.A. Dickey. As everyone claps Aaron off the mound he looks up to the crowd and smiles in my direction.

The Blue Jays ended up winning. They we playing the St. Louis Cardinals.
OMG I totally forgot. I never told you anything about myself. Well let's see, I'm 5'5". I have light brown hair, and green eyes and I'm 23 years old.  Okay now back to my night.
'H-hey there, whaaats a beautiful lady like you doing out here?' A very drunk 40 year-old looking man said to me.

'Actually I'm not alone. I'm waiting for my boyfriend.'

'Oh come on sweetcheeks, I can give you more than whatever teenage you're dating'

'Please leave me alone. I'm not interested and I really don't want to talk to you' this guys I really pissing me off right now.

Where's Aaron?

'Hey man, why you leave my girlfriend alone? You don't deserve her. So even if she went with you, which I may add, there is a 0% chance of that happening. You wouldn't ever, ever, ever deserve her. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and NO ONE will take her away from me. So I suggest you leave and get your drunk ass out of here.'

Damn, that was hot. I never knew Aaron had that in him. 
'Thanks baby' I said to him to help him calm down.

'No need to thank me. I was just protecting you'

'I love you Aaron, so much.'
'I love you more, memz'

(I hope you like it!!! Also I hope everyone has had a great summer! Still taking requests my lil nuggies)