Chapter 2-The Beginning

Keera: Are those two dating?

Kris: No. They broke up like one month ago. I don't know why they all over each other.

Me: I know right. They acting as if they still dating. And Eric does not know how to keep his hand off her and she doesn't how to put him in his place.

Kris: Real talk, she acting like a real ho.

Keera: That was totally unnecessary, but I understand what you saying.

Me: Beii, she is act like a thot no lie. even when they was dating. Always allowing him to feel her up.

Kris: Shhhhhhh, she coming.

Kimmy: Hey guys.

Me: Sup

Kris: How it go?

Keera: I finna dip out.

Kris: Tell no lie, what happening between you and Eric?

Kimmy: Nothing.

Kris: You sure cause he is be all up on you.

Kimmy: No he don't

Me: B*tch is you blind.

Kimmy: Hey now watch ya mouth me.  I am not Kris.

Kris: As your friend I am going to tell you what people say about you. They say you are a thot and a ho.

Kimmy: No honey they getting you mix up with me. At least I dont be cyber stalking guys who will never have an interest in me.

Me: oooooooooooooooooooo. It's about to go down.

Kris: F*ck you. I just trying to help. When people start calling you a ho to your face don"t come crying to me because I won't help you.

Riiiiinnnnnnnggggggg.

Present

"Stick a pin right there. Kimmy is this what happened?"

"No sir"

Me: Mr. Brown(the principal) she is lying it happened exactly like that. Everyone approached us because they noticed Eric was being to fresh. You can ask Ms. Union.

Mr. Brown: Is this true Ms. Union?

"Yes sir and I have spoken to him many times about it."

(The phone rings. Mr. Brown answers. A lady walks in and hands him a bowl of warm buttery popcorn)

Me: Oh, you though I was serious when I told you bring the popcorn.

Mr. Brown: Of course i take everything seriously. Continue.

During class was when the sh*t hit the fan. Kris, Kimmy, Toni, Ty, Jo and I were sitting in a group talking, when Ms. Union left the class.

Author's Note: I dedicate this chapter to teddyvanb. Read her book No Escape. Please vote, and comment. Chapter 2 is done 382 words. Your comments will help me improve this book. Thnx a bunch. xoxox