Cry Baby

Kris POV

*In class*

"Ty can you move please?"

"No, b*tch."

"Excuse me , what did you just say?"

"I said no b*tch are you hard of hearing?"

"Uh uh. This fat piece of sh*t did not just call be a bitch."

"Calm down, Kris. It's not worth it."-Danielle

"NO she needs to know not to call me a b*tch, her fat, squally looking self. This is the same reason why she best friends with that ho. And that's why Ray don't want her. That's right go run and cry to your thot of a friend."

"Kris that was totally unnecessary"-Danielle

"It's not my fault she can't handle the truth."

Present

And that is what happened. 

"So you guys exchanged words."-Mr. Brown

"Yes but as you can clearly see it's not my fault. She should not have called me a b*itch."

"My popcorn s finished so let's get this over with. Everyone is in wrong so here is what I'm going to do. Ty and Danielle will serve two detentions. Toni will serve one and Kris and Jo will serve three. Have a nice life and stay out of trouble.

---------------*-----------------------------------*------------------------------*---------------------------------------------*------"That b*tch lucky. She sit down there and act as if she innocent. Innocent my top lip. She better don't come round me or else I will say something that even the devil will go running."

An: I know it kind of sucks at this point but its going to get better. This book is based on what happened to me and my friends in our senior and junior year, which just ended today. Can I get a what what. Summer has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs and Kisses to all.xoxox