Chapter 1: Court

My name is Cara and I'm 10 years old. I'm just a simple girl living in California. I only have 1 sister and her name is Alyssa. Well my story is... 

I was in 4th grade...

I was walking by myself. I heard someone called my name. 

"Cara!" One of the boy shouted from the 4 boys sitting on the bench while talking.

I looked back.

"Does Chris have a chance to court on you?" He added and they are teasing the guy named Chris. I just ignored them and continued walking. Are those guys insane? That one guy wanted to court on me and I'm just 10 years old. But hell no. I don't wanna have a boyfriend yet tho! And anyways, I don't know him or should I say them.

I met my cousin named Lacy and I asked her about that guy earlier. 

"Do you know who's that guy?" I asked her while pointing to those guys earlier. 

"Yeah. Why?" She answered.

"Nothing.."

"Ohh? Chris wanna court on you huh?" She said and I was shocked for what she just said.

"Wait what? How'd you knew?" I asked confusedly.

"I know him. Chris and I are friends and we're close at each other. I always go to my Auntie's house which is their neighbor. He became friends with me cause maybe he knew that you're my cousin. So he opened up with me and he always asked me about you. If you go to school or not. And he finally admitted to me that he has a crush on you a past few days."  She said

"Why did not you tell me right away?" I asked.

"Because it's a secret before."

"Okay" and I just calm down.

After school I commute home straight. I threw my bag on my bed and opened my books and started studying, doing my homework and projects. After that, I took a shower and changed my clothes.

I went downstairs for our dinner. Its kinda awkward cause no ones talking. Then mom started a conversation.

"How's your work Aly?" Mom asked my older sister. 

"A little hard." she replied. 

After a long conversation with my family and having a dinner. I went upstairs and opened my laptop. I went to facebook and logged in my facebook account. I have a chat mate named Jared and he's cute well he's my classmate as well. He's my best friend when we're in 2nd grade. But then he started having a girlfriend when we're in 3rd grade. But not a serious one. Just an inspiration. Then we're not close anymore he avoids me cause her girlfriend would get jealous. But we still talk but don't hang out anymore. 

But that's okay cause I still have my 3 girls and they are Lovely, Bianca, and Sarah. 

After having a chat with Jared I then shut down my laptop and put it on my desk beside me. I then went back to my bed and sleep