Chapter 2: Through facebook

1 year ago... 

I'm now in 5th grade and I heard that Chris stopped school. I heard it from Jared cause Jared is his neighbor and Jared had a computer shop and he always see Chris at their computer shop. He's addict at playing League Of Legends. And he stopped school cause his friends stopped too Jared told me.

It's Saturday and we don't have a class. All I do is facing the internet and facebook all day long. 

1 new message. I opened it and it's from Jared. 

Conversation with Jared...

Jared: wedwarf143

Me: huh? 

Jared: I'm sorry. I didn't wrote that.

Me: oh? then who?

Jared: Chris hahahah. 

Me: what does that mean? 

Jared: I don't know. Maybe 'I love you' Yiee! 

Me: Tssk! 

Well I think I fell inlove with him a little it's because they're teasing me to him. 

Jared is facebook-ing at their computer shop too. So that maybe Chris chatted to me when Jared left out leaving his facebook signed in. 

A few hours ago. Conversation with Jared...

Me: Does Chris have a facebook?

Jared: Yes why? 

Me: Nothing

Jared: Do you like him? Yiee! 

I then started searching his name but nothing appears. Wait what?! Why the hell am I searching to this guy? Tssk! I didn't mind it anymore if he has a facebook or not I don't care for now. 

It's Sunday and me and my cousins (Vanessa and Lacy) decided to go to the beach located near Lacy's house. 

"Cara, who's your crush?" Vanessa asked me. 

"Kyle.." I answered. Well I crushed Kyle so that I'll forget Chris. But I cant cause Jared, Lacy and etc. keep teasing me for him.

"Don't believe in her Vanessa. Her crush is Chris hahahah." Lacy said. 

"Duhh!" I replied.

"Cara, do you know that Chris also go here? Sometimes I saw him here at the beach, swimming with his cousins and friends every Saturday or Sunday." She said

"I don't care." I sad seriously. 

Then Vanessa and Lacy tried to make me laugh. 

We saw a group of guys coming towards the sea shore. 

"Maybe that's Chris and he's friends!" Vanessa said pointing to the group of guys

"Yeah that's them." Lacy said

"Tssk? Are you sure? I guess not. If that's him. Call his name then." I replied.

"Chris." Lacy shouted. 

But no one respond from the guys that we're talking about. 

"Haha! That's not them! :P" I said happily 

"Oh. That's he's friends. He also included that sometimes. Maybe a few minutes he'll catch up." Lacy replied. 

"Hmmmp!"

I persuade Vanessa and Lacy to went back home. Then they followed. So that in case of what Lacy said was true I wouldn't see him.