Introduction

As an author of both Second World and Stand series, I, FrostSpear, am publishing to you a short story. Not a novel, but a short story. A short story that involves two gamers from different countries. But let me tell you this, THIS IS NOT NON-FICTION; but of course there is even a destiny of two gamers who started as gamers and ended as intimate partners, much like husbands and wives and stuff. In this short story, entitled "Elska", the two protagonists were lovers that begun as gamers of a very famous game played by many, which is Dota 2.

Dota 2 is a worldwide famous online game, it is played by so many players around the world. Even many professional Dota gamers were even playing for international championships and events. Even spectators are fans of international Dota teams like Alliance, Na'Vi, Team Secret, Evil Geniuses and many, many more. In Elska, by the way, one of the protagonists is a professional gamer while the other one is just a casual gamer. If Dota 2 for many players is "unfit for noobs", well it actually depends on the strategy, teamwork, and skill of a player.

Elska is a separate story and not part of either series, but it may trigger a tribute to a possible sequel or even a prequel of these series mentioned. And by the way, the word "elska" means "love" in Icelandic language, triggering its romance genre. Also, the Philippines and Iceland are the countries involved in such short story.

A casual gamer and a hardcore gamer in love, as the story is. "Elska" is a story of a noob Dota 2 gamer named Lucas and a professional gamer named Zoe meeting themselves in Dota 2 in opposing teams and later getting closer to chat mates and eventually into a couple before being ended by a sudden riot.

Just like the game "Devil May Cry" being a game parody of Dante Alighieri's "The Divine Comedy", "Elska" is my parody of Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet" which is planned by the co-creator of Second World series. Short story, one chapter for one whole plot. So, are you ready for this?