Love

No love ever came without great struggle.

-----

Any home can be a castle when the king and queen are in love.

-----

Sometimes you can’t explain what you see in a person. It’s just the way they take you to a place where no one else can.

-----

Love cannot be controlled. That is what makes it the most powerful force in the universe.

-----

Everybody deserves somebody who makes them look forward to tomorrow.

-----

If you love someone, tell them because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

-----

Being single doesn’t mean you don’t know anything about love, it just means you know enough to wait for it.

-----

In a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you.

-----

You’ve never felt pain, until you’ve felt love.

-----

Love is sweet when it’s new, but even sweeter when it’s true.

-----

Overcome the devils with a thing called love.

                                                                         -Bob Marley

-----

Once in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale.

-----

Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.

-----

When it’s real, you’ll know, you won’t be confused about it.

-----

The right man will love all the things about you that the wrong one was intimidated by.

-----

There are people we meet in life that make everything seem magical. Cherish them.

-----

Two people don’t have to be together right now, in a month, or in a year. If those two people are meant to be, then they will be together somehow at sometime in life.

-----

You know how to love me hard. I won’t lie, I’m fallin’ hard. Yep, I’m fallin’ for you, but there’s nothin’ wrong with that.

-----

Wait for the person who will do anything to be your everything.

-----

Love doesn’t need a reason. It speaks from the irrational wisdom of the heart.

-----

Use things, not people. Love people, not things.

-----

We met for a reason; either you’re a blessing or a lesson.

-----

When you are looking to meet someone, you are looking to settle. Because you are not looking for someone, you are looking for anyone.

                                                                                                             - Lauren Conrad

-----

If you love someone, be sure to hold them close. If you don’t, someone else will. 

-----

Never love anybody that treats you like you’re ordinary.

-----

Breathe it all in, love it all out.

-----

Live without pretending, love without depending, listen without defending, speak without offending.

-----

Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.

-----

First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity.

-----

10 ways to love: Listen, speak, give, pray, answer, share, enjoy, trust, forgive, promise.

                                                                                              - Will Smith ♥