Chapter 10

Hey guys!!! Look who is not dead (yet)! First thing first, I want to apologize for not updating in so long and all... So sorry, now, I also wanted to ask you guys if I said DOLLARS what do you think of? Also, what do you think of the fabulous montage of reader-chan I made?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal Pov.

While Natsu was still looking for a job, you approached a blonde friend of yours. You were about to tell her the 'exciting' news that she had been longing for. The answer of Natsu about her idea.
"Hey Lucy, he said yes." Her eyes enlarged with excitement as she looked at you.
"R-really?!" She slightly stuttered, the excitement taking over,
"Yeah, I mean he always say yes for jobs so why are you surprised for that one?" You were confused as to why she thought he was going to say no, but oh well, who cares.
"I don't know... I guess I wished so much I thought it would not happen..." You looked at her, no expressions nor emotions shown on your (fabulous) face. You just sighed and started chatting about random stuff. You still were talking when you were both interrupted by a certain flamebrain.
"(Y/n)!! I have found the perfect job like you asked me!" Both Lucy and you were a bit shocked by the fact that he talked 'nicely' to you, somehow, and what surprised Lucy the most is that he did not pay any attention at all. She quickly took her composure back and smiled widely at Natsu, blushing ever so slightly. Seriously, how could Natsu not realise she liked him?!
"Hey Natsu! How are you?" She exclaimed a bit too happily, startling Natsu, and even yourself.
"Oh, hi Lucy. Good thanks" you had realised he had lost that excitement he had obtained a few moments ago and answered with no emotions in his voice. You were curious as too why he would react like that, after all he was always so lively and always answered back to any one in his 'happy' way. After that the rest of team Natsu joined the conversation and talked about when to leave for the job and where exactly it was situated at. Apparently it was 3 days by train, with ended up in a big no-no knowing Natsu and was 'only', according the the pink haired boy, 3 weeks and a half by foot. You just looked at him, no emotions shown on your face, like earlier with Lucy, and decided to respond to his comment about how time it will take.
"....Natsu...." He shivered as soon as he saw your face and knew that it did not mean anything good was bound to happen. He gulped before answering you
"Y-yes?" You looked back at him, even with your poker face you still had a murderous glint in your eyes.
"Now now, why should we walk this much when we could take the train? Just to satisfy your sickness?"
"Well.." he thought for a second before giving you his reply "...it is not only for my sickness of transportation, which you know you probably also have, after all you're a dragon slayer, and that you said Lucy came with the idea of that bonding time thingy. You know?..." You just sigh at the sight, it was true it was for Lucy and her "ship will be sailing tonight" project as you call it, but walking that much, with the flame brain and also Gray, which will only cause fights for more then 7 weeks, K owing there was the time to get there, so the mission and then come back.
"You're lucky I am only doing this for the sake of NaL- I mean for Lucy." Thankfully the only one to really notice was Lucy, who was blushing like a mad woman. Well, an 'interesting' trip was waiting for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DONE!!! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and all, and once again I apologize for the wait. And remember, if tell you DOLLARS what do you think of? Bye bye Mina-san!
~Author-chan