When it happened

It was the second day of the college magazine committee meeting for this year and I was a newly added member. In the first meeting, I had just come to know other member's names. There were five of my juniors, two of my batch mates, two of my immediate seniors and three of my super seniors in this committee.
When the magazine's chief editor first approached me himself, I was super excited. Being a part of the college magazine was one of my goals after getting into college. Frankly, I wasn't too good at the sports stuff, so I thought i could earn some recognition through my writing skills.
But now that I am actually a part of this committee and seeing its functioning, I realise how fake it is. No one is actually here to work. It is an excuse for them to stay out late and bunk classes basically. But I wanted to work for real, which was not possible cause no one else who thought like me.
Though the editor in chief was trying really hard to bring things into their proper order. So started dividing us jobs. I was grouped in with an immediate senior of mine, Harsh Sir.
I was seeing this guy for the first time probably . I didn't even know that he existed in the college, that too an immediate of mine! I mean if you are an immediate senior, I ought to know you cause you ought to have ragged me... That's how you make contacts in medical colleges right?
But he was unknown to me, and he was also clubbed with me. Okay! We'll manage. He briefed me out his plans for the magazine. Since we were the editors, a lot was in our hand, and he seemed like a pro. He was a very professional person and knew his job very well (unlike the others present there).
During the course of time he also showed me his blogs. He was really good at writing articles and stories. He also told me his ideas for a novel and asked me my opinion on each of it. We were really getting along. Our ideas matched, we were very much alike.
When we were about to disperse, he opened our Whatsapp group details and asked me to show which one is my number because he wanted to send me a draft of his new story and he wanted a very direct and truthful criticism over it.
That day after returning from the meeting, i thought a lot about him. I was really impressed with his writing skills. And when at night he whatsapped me, I was on cloud nine.
We started talking generally then and came to know more about each other. The better I knew him, the more I liked him.
But I already had a boyfriend with whom I was in a relationship with since four years. I felt guilty and ashamed of myself. It felt as if I was cheating on my boyfriend.
All these thoughts that were going on inside my head were making me restless.