Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Gavin’s POV…

(Damien's bedroom----->)

 I woke up feeling hot, not in the sense of the temperature in the room, no; it was the lick of fire coursing through my veins. I blinked my eyes open and the sight that presented itself to my sleep addled brain caused me to whimper and arch my back up off the bed, my hands fisted in the sheets in an attempt to stay grounded and not to flying off into the stratosphere. A long drawn out moan escaped my lips as Damien slid his wicked tongue over the crease of my thigh where my groin met my hip. I bucked and tried to move my hands only to come to the realization that I had thick black padded leather restraints around my wrists and I was tethered to a short length of rope to his massive headboard. That caused me to shudder in erotic delight from the top of my head to the tips of my toes.

 My legs were equally restrained and I laid there spread eagled in the middle of the sleep rumpled bed, open and tied for him to do anything that he wanted to my body. I mewled as he lapped at my erection like it was the sweetest of lollipops. “Oh My fucking Gawd!” My eyes rolled into the back of my head as he rolled his tongue over my slit wiggling the tip of his tongue oh so deliciously against it. I just wanted to thrust my hips upwards and bury myself deep into his throat, but the bindings gave me very little room to work with.

 Damien gave my pulsing cock one long wet full tongue lick before rising up onto his knees and crawling over my exposed body. He ran the tip of his nose across my collar and flicked his tongue out of taste the sensitive skin there. My hands wrapped around the rope connected to the D rings of the cuffs and pulled, my muscles straining with my desire to get free and touch his hot skin. “Pllleeeaaassseee……” I managed to whine and twisted again. I felt a sudden sting and the muscle in my thigh quivered in painful response to the open handed slap that he placed there. He rubbed the spot in slow circles causing the pain to melt away into a throbbing heat that shot straight to my dick causing it to twitch and pump out even more precum. “Be careful, baby, don’t struggle too hard, I don’t want you hurting yourself,” He whispered making sure that his lips brushed the shell of my ear before going back to tormenting my senses as well as my body.

 That little bite of pain and the warm afterglow left in its wake only made me want him even more. I wanted to feel him as the impaled me with that monster cock, I wanted him to take me hard and fast. Somehow I knew he wanted to see me strain and struggle and finally give in to his mastering of my body and I was so ready to do just that, but he heaved himself backwards and got to his feet gloriously nude at the side of the bed and I whimpered in protest. My body strained almost bending myself in a u-shape struggling to get his talented hands and his wicked mouth back onto my heated flesh.

 He stalked around the end of the bed to the other side and his amazing eyes caressed me as he devoured me with his gaze. I watched him like a cornered prey waiting for the inevitable strike that was sure to come. He used the tip of his finger to smear the fluid leaking out of my rigid cock across my abs, he raised his hand and closed his eyes as he popped the fluid covered digit into his mouth and sucked it clean. “Mmm…simply delicious, pet.” He purred and bent over to push his tongue in my mouth letting me taste myself. I desperately tried to capture the slippery muscle but he once again to my utmost frustration backed away and stood to the side of the tall mattress. His cerulean eyes burnt their way over my body and I was so past being self conscious at this point. I wanted him to like what he saw. I wanted him so freakin’ pleased with me that he will fuck me through the floor.

 He came closer and sat in the bed, his massive cock bouncing so temptingly as it stood proud and loud like it was pointing at me. My thighs quivered as he ran his fingertips up my inner thigh lightly, like butterfly wings. “You are stunning.” He whispered. “Absofuckging perfect.” He continued on in that sinfully masterful voice of his. If even it was almost impossible my dick got harder, so hard it was causing me pain, but the nice luscious kind. My vision went in and out of focus as he continued to seduce me with words. His fingers never remained still, they went everywhere but where I wanted them to go. I was mumbling incoherently throwing my head from side to side, willing him to cease this torture but crying for him to continue at the same time.