The break up

Zayn's POV

Okay today is the day I have to break up with Martha. It's not because she's not my type but I noticed that I never loved her. It was just a little crush. I found my girl. Maria, A beautiful Spanish girl who is my age... I'm 19. And loves me too.... I told her that we would get married as soon as I become independent and we both reach 26years old. She agreed and told me to break up with Martha. I know it's the right thing to do.
*knock knock*
"Who's there?"
I heard Martha's Mom.... Mrs Martin ask as I heard her footsteps coming closer to the door...
"It's me ,Zayn"
She opens the door.
"Good afternoon Mrs Martin"
"Good afternoon sweetie. What brings you here?"
"Umm... I came to see Martha"
"Oh okay....... Martha! Zayn is here!"

Footsteps

"Oh hey Zayn..... What brings you here?" Martha said softly.

"Okay. So I think we should break up."
Okay I think I was being a bit too straight forward. But.....
"But why?" She said, she looked like she was about to cry....." Well.... I noticed that I don't love you , it was just a little crush. I love Maria and nothing can change that . I'm so sorry, I hope we're still friends . "Ofc" she said with a tear rolling down her cheek. I know she would get over it. "It's okay. It's okay" she said wiping the tears off her face. " I'll just keep on searching for Mr Right.

Okay so I think this chapter was a bit too straight forward... But please endure. Thanks, and more chapters are coming up. Thanks and don't forget to vote and share. Bye!🕊

-Alorse1 🕊