A letter to Hussain

Hussain's POV

we were waiting for doctors to come and tell us the reports while I got call from mom

mom : Hussain beta ap aur shehry kaha ho sab theek toh hai na?

me: ha mom we both are fine ( I lied holding back my tears)

mom : beta bohat raat ho gayi hai ap dono jaldi ghar pe a jao

me: ji mama hum bus thori der me aaye.

she hung up the call and I started crying I couldn't believe my eyes i still hope its a dream and i wake up nothing has happened. i just hope everything goes back to normal. i was about to propose the love of my life few hours ago and what had happened to her i cannot see her in pain it hurts me. god please take care of her. I prayed. 

they shehry come to me with coffee I told him that i was not in mood to drink.  then the doctors came with the reports.

doc : out of all  who is her family member?

Sonia: i am her best friend but she is like my sister

doc: ok we have good news and a bad news

me : first the bad news doc

doc : ok so she is out of danger but

me: but what doctor

doc: she went to the coma and we don't know when she will recover right now we are trying anything we can to save her.

i couldn't understand what she said my love Heeya has slipped into coma. no how can she leave me alone life that when i need her the most?  God why do you always do this to me? why god why me? i just don't know what do or say so i just ran away and drove back to Heeya's apartment where we spend most amazing moments of our lifes together.

i went to her apartment and open her room i was looking around when i saw a diary on the table. i pick up and started reading.

dear dairy

               i think i am falling for him the most handsome guy i ever met. his smile, his eyes, his perfect hair allah meri tauba i just want to call him mine and spend my entire life with him. his is the mr.perfect Hussain Asif. god i love him from bottom of my heart if anything happens to him it hurts me god, i cannot see him with other girls i feel jealous.

I also know that Sonia and waqas like each other please god bring them together and anything ever happens to me please tell my friends to move on with their life.  there were letters also in the diary one for me one for shehry&dua bhabhi and one for waqas and one for Sonia and one for atif and akira. i picked all letters and went home with it.

shehry's POV with Dua

            i still cannot believe the Heeya is in coma i told Dua

dua: shehry she is strong girl she will make it shehry don't worry

shehry : i know dua she will make it but i am worried about Hussain how can he be able to handle himself it is his first love and he was about propose her when this happened i started crying

then someone open my room door it was Hussain he was looking pale and his eyes were red for crying so much i just went to him and hugged him he didn't hug me back but he told me to come with him

we went to Sonia and Heeya's apartment where atif,akira,waqas and Sonia were already their

he handed me a letter and told me dua to read it i started reading

Dear Shehry&Dua

      if anything ever happens to me i want you both to get married and have amazing life together and move on with your life please keep Hussain happy and don't let him take wrong turn in his life. i want you both shehry and dua bhabhi to have so many mini little shehry's and dua's and please shehry help waqas express his love to Sonia because he is little bit buddhu. PS: don't miss me too much.

i couldn't stop crying after that we saw everyone were crying by now except Hussain

me: Hussain kya hua

Hussain : Bhai she told me to move on with my life and start new life with someone else how can i let anyone come in my life when i want her to my life partner.

waqas POV

waqas mere yaar i know ke tum Sonia se bohat pyaar kerte ho ek din please use confess ker do kyonki woh bhi tumse itna hi pyaar karti hai jitna tum use. PS : if you have doughter name her Aliyah

Sonia's POV

my dear sonu pie i know ke tu bohat gussa ker rahi hogi ke mein tujhe chor ke chali gai but yaar tere pass toh waqas hai na don't worry he will take care of you and i know he loves you as much you love him please move on with your life and don't miss me to much mere jaanis i love you my baby PS: please once in while visit my mama and Bhai to ckeck on them.

atif's POV

hey ati we didn't got some time to send together but you know i love bro and i know you like akira and she also likes you go and tell her bro PS: you are good dancer no matter what everyone says.

Akira's POV

hey bebes i met you after while and leave you alone so fast but my sweets you know their is someone who will always their to take care of you yes i know you might be thinking about Atif you i was also thnking same Atif also likes you jitna tum use pe marti ho bebes take care of yourself and my lil bro Ati PS: follow your dreams no matter what

shehry's POV everyone was crying when i got call from mom

mom:beta kaha ho ap mein ap ka wait ker rahi hu ghar pe

me: ha mumma hum abhi aye

i told Hussain that mom just called us at home so me, Hussain and Dua started going home. while waqas decided to stay with Sonia at her apartment and Atif said he will drop Akira at her hostel.

mom: beta ap kaha the

me: i started crying while hugging her

mom: kya hua shehry beta bataon mujhe bohat ghabrahat ho rahi hai

me: mumma woh larki pata hai jis ne ap ke liye khana banaya tha aur woh ap ki madad karne aayi thi sabzi lane uska accident ho gaya hai our woh coma me chali gyi hai.

mom : ya allah ye kya ho gaya wwoh toh bohat pyari batchi thi yeh kaise hua she started crying. then maha came sleppy and tired she looked at us all crying and she came to me

maha: shehry Bhai why you all crying

me: maha woh Heeya didi hai na unka accident ho gaya hai

maha: nooo she started crying

then mom told us all to go to sleep because it was so late at night we all went to our own rooms Hussain went to his while maha went to mama and papas room still crying me and dua went to my room that was the day we will never forget nor anyone will ever be able to forget.

sorry guys i updated after ages i was bit busy and caught up in so many things i didn't got a second to breath but now ill start updating often and let you know this is start of the book still many more sad parts are coming. PS: love you all who reads my book .