started to getting to know each other

Heeya’s P.O.V

 So it’s the day when we are going to NY for our Uni me and Sonia get ready she wore her new black dress I wore white t-shirt that had written dhoombros I don’t know what’s that but my mom bought me that so I wore it with black pants and ponytail I pick phone and went to my mom to said bye she is sitting on couch when I went her she start crying I told her that I am just going to NY I am not dying she hug me said don’t say that again you never going to leave us ok I say ok and went to my car my brother is driving we went to sonia’s home and I call her to come out she come out crying and her mom and dad walking behind her she sit in car and say bye to her parents I also say bye and bhai drove to airport it was silent in whole ride we rich airport and talk out our luggage and went to check out me and Sonia wait in waiting room for our flight for arrive after half hour we went in plane and we sit together we are sitting on three sited so there is going to one person is coming beside Sonia after few minutes a guy come he was putting his bag up while I look at Sonia she was just looking at that guy I look at her and get close to her ear and fake cough she look at me confuse and i pointed to that guy she start blushing I think she is falling for him or something the guy came and sit next to Sonia he say hi to both of us and I was about to reply then suddenly Sonia says hi I am Sonia that guy hi I am waqas he say taking out his hand for hand shake she shake hand with him then they both start talking after few hours I feel sleepy and went to sleep because I am tired I woke and saw Sonia was sleeping on that guy’s shoulder I thought to wake her but then I live it I take picture of them both sleeping. I call airhostess to give me water she give me water I ate my medicine and went back to sleep after few hours Sonia start waking me up and after few minutes I woke up and ask her what happened.

Sonia oye eya woke up plane land ker ne wala hai

Me thik hai to itna chila kyo rehi hai tu

Sonia yaar is ladke ke samne to meri bazeti mat ker she whisper in my ear

Me I laugh little and ok

 Plane is about to land so I put my seat belt the plane is landing I got scared I hold Sonia’s hand while I saw Sonia is holding waqas’s hand I let her hand and plane land we say our bye to waqas and went out to check out we all are going to same place so he call his cousin to pick him after few minutes our texi come so me and Sonia said our byes to him and went toward text suddenly someone put hand on my shoulder I feel scared and turn to look it is some guy and I say..

 “Excuse me do I know you” I said looking confused

 He reply no you don’t know me but I know you he say giving me smile

 I smile back ask him how he know me

 He said hi my name is Hussain and I am waqas’s cousin

 I say hi I am Heeya giving him smile

Then waqas come and said so do you guys want to join us we will drop you he say looking at Sonia I am about to say something while Sonia cut me off and said ya sure that’s good idea we are new here so it’s nice to go around with you guys bitter then stringer she say bit excited I said ok and then Hussain said he can take my luggage I say no but he didn’t listen and take my luggage from me we walk to parking lot while we went to their car and  I saw someone talking on phone I was about say something while Hussain put his hand on my mouth I look him bit confuse he whisper in my ear and say just listen and he take his hands of my mouth we are listening to guy in car talking with girl in flirty way waqas and Hussain were making video of it and me and Sonia were laughing silent on their silliness after phone end we went to sit and that guy who was talking on phone come out say hi to us we both say hi and sit in car its waqas’s car so he said he want to drive while Sonia sit in front with him then in back me Hussain in middle and shehryaar sit we were talking about random stuff and they ask me where we have to go I give them address and they say that the same place Hussain and shehryaar live waqas say we went to the place get our apartments key and went to elevator there was silent when waqas broke and ask us about our uni..

Wiqs (waqas’s nickname) so where do you guys going to UNI

Me ammm we are going to Rutgers UNI

Wiqs oh that’s great we also go in the same UNI he said bit exited

 Sonia so see you there in UNI

 Shehry ya see you their

 Hussain so what subject your focus on?

 Me actually I am more about history and photography

 Hussain on same here photography and filming

 Me cool so see you in UNI

 Hussain yep see you later we live in same building

Me oh ya so see you tomorrow

Hussain ya bye  

Hussain’s P.O.V

I went to airport to pick my cousin waqas with my brother shehry he said I went to go to pick him and shehry said he want to sit in car I say I know why you want to sit in car in naughty tone he look at and said chal hat warna I cut him off and said warna kiya karega tu he said I never help you in your HW he said in serious tone I I say oh ok baba sit mujhe tujhe se koi problem nahi hai tu jo karna chahta hai vo ker me use laja ta hu tu beth  reh our phone pe bate kerta reh.i went to arivle B to pick waqas we I saw him and went to him and hug him he hug me back and I say let’s go he was searching for someone I don’t who so I ask him what are trying to find he say there are two girls  came with me in plane we became nice friends and they live also NY so we should give them lift he said still looking for someone I said where are they I’ll ask them if they want lift he pointed toward to girls walking so I went I I put my hand on one girl’s shoulder she turn back and she look so beautiful with her long straight brownish hair and no makeup she look confused and ask me if she know me I said she don’t know  me but I know her she ask me how I know her I told her that I am waqas’s cousin she say hi and suddenly waqas come up to us and we went toward parking lot and waqas went to driver’s sit with Sonia in passenger sit Heeya me and sherry sit in back it was fun in car we sit their talking nothing and they give us their address and Heeya and Sonia live in same apartment as me and shehry so we went to get her apartment’s key and come and get in elevator its was silent when waqas broke asking them about their Uni Heeya told them about it and we found out that we are in same UNI so I really want to know about her more so I ask her about her hobby’s and we have same hobby we say our byes and went to our apartments..

Heeya’s P.O.V

 We talk little and after coming in our apartment I put my stuff in my room I was tired so change my cloths went to sonia’s room ask her if she want to eat or not she say she so hungry so I thought to go down and get pizza she say ok then I wore my with shirt with black pants and put blazer on top if it was cold out so wore my long winter shoe went down to get pizza while I was walking I heard someone calling my name I don’t know anyone here so I kept walking I went to elevator the door start closing someone put hand I thought someone need to go so was looking in my phone someone come and say hi to me I don’t know anyone here so I look up and saw Hussain was standing in front of me I ask him what he is doing here he told me that he is going to get pizza for his brother and him I say same her I am also going to get pizza so we walk out of elevator and start walking toward pizza store we reach their Hussain ask me which pizza I want told him one pineapple pizza and two soda he say he also want same pizza I thought how can our choice be so same we order and sit there for few minutes waiting for our order it was silent first but then I broke and ask him to join us for pizza get together he say sure and tell shehry to go to their we reach in apartment saw shehry and Sonia are talking and laughing about something I ask them is everything is ok or not she say she was laughing at sherry’s funny joke we ate pizza and they left our apartment and walk to their since I was tired I change in my night cloths and went on my bad to sleep suddenly I feel something is wrong with me then my chest start hurting me and I start coughing so much Sonia come and ask me is everything Is ok I can’t even say any word and she got tensed she call Hussain and shehry to help me they come when Hussain ask me what happened I just fainted..

SO HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY VOTE COMMENT LOVE YOU GUYS COMMENT ME IF I HAD MAKE ANY MISTAKES AND THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY <3 <3 :) :D :P :)