Chapter One

*Hi everyone...this is my first fanfic, and I'm a bit new to this, so thanks for reading...if you have any ideas for new chapters or you have something for me to put in the multimedia, kik me. just ask in the comments. Hope you enjoy the story!*

LOUIS POV:

I anxiously tapped my foot as I waited for the bus to come and get me. It's 10 minutes late, just my luck. You see, I was heading into London to spend some time my friend, Joey, who lived right in the heart of London.

After constantly checking my watch, a large, red bus rumbled down the street, stoping at my location. Finally!

I yanked out my wallet to tap my bus pass. As I entered the bus, I noticed all the seats were occupied, leaving me no place to sleep during this 5 hour trip. Nudging my way through the piles of people, I find an unoccupied seat next to a curly haired boy. I sit down, apparently disturbing the young boy from his intense stare through the window. As he turned around, my cheeks flushed as I noticed his beautiful piercing green eyes.

"Are you heading into London?" he asked, his perfect pink lips moving in all the right ways.

"Y-yes I am", I stuttered. I am such an idiot, I thought.

"My name is Louis. Louis Tomlinson", I stated, feeling a bit more confident.

I stuck my hand out for him to shake, him gladly excepting.

"I'm Harry, Harry Styles" he replied, his hand firmly wrapping around my hand.

Oh his hand..they were so soft, yet firm, and I wonder what they'd feel like wrapped around my...

"So why are you going to London?", he asks, trying to ease the obvious sexual tension.

"Im going to catch up with an old friend, and you?"

"Im going in to visit my sister at the UNI" he replied, his sparkling green eyes never leaving my blue ones.

"Well, Harry, might as well get comfy. This'll be a long ride," I smirked, as I leaned back in my bus seat. Harry just chuckled, copying my actions.

Harry's POV

Wow, he was cute. Just...wow. I ever knew anyone this gorgeous, and I'm glad I'm stuck on a crowed bus with him.

He seems to he around my age, but he seemed rather short. It's..it's kinda....fucking adorable. I wish I could make him mine.

If I told him I was gay, would he still be my friend?

*3 hours later*

Harry's POV

"Two hours left, Lou. You gonna miss me?" I asked, lighlty punching his arm.

"Of course not. You are like, amazing! I seriously love you," he grinned, making me blush. He really doesn't love me though, does he?

"Do you really mean that? Because...because Louis, I love you" I whispered, not meeting his eyes. I could feel his eyes burning into me, and I shifted uncomfortably.

He lightly tapped my knee, making me looked up, his blue eyes still sparkling after three hours of bus riding.

"Harry, I do love you. I really do. Sounds kinda cliche, but after spending three hours with you, I realized my feeling towards you, and I think I want to get to know you more," he said, causing me to blush tremendously. I am seriously screaming inside. He likes me back! I cannot even handle right now. He like me!

"Louis," I cleared my throat, shifting in my seat. "Would you possibly want to go to my hotel room when we get into London? We could get to know each other...if you want that is," I stammered, a bit nervous. I didn't look at him, just at my hands, awaiting his answer.

"Yes, Harry. I will," he replied, making my heart flutter. I blushed again, even more than before. I couldn't wait to hang out with him later. This was going to be exciting.