rapmonster

It's been an hour and Hoseok still didn't come out. Usually, he'll run the hella out of the factory. But this time, he's not coming out. Should I search for them? Suga hyung and Jimin still didn't come back too. It's weird. Does Suga's hyung had a really bad stomach ache or what?

Maybe I should search for them. They're worrying me. It's past midnight now and they didn't come back...

I ran into the factory and called their names.

"Jungkook-ah! Taehyung-ah! Hoseok-ah! Seokjin hyung! Where are you guys?", I ran while screaming their name.

"Jungko-", I saw a corpse leaning on the wall in front of me. I ran towards to check who it is. His head was looking down and the blood looks pretty new.

I lifted up his chin slowly. I was scared because I was alone. What if it's a zombie?

"N-No... This- This can't b-be....", my eyes were teary. Who did this? Who killed...

Jeon Jungkook?

His body was full with stab marks. His eyes still opened. Who would do such thing? Who did this?

Where are the other members? If Jeon Jungkook is dead, what about the others? Should I search them? Maybe they're lost.

Bang~!

I heard a shot gun. I was running to search other members, but unfortunately, the shot gun that I heard was shooting at me and the bullet hit my back. Causing me to fall on to the ground. What making it worse is, I fell into broken glasses. My skin got pierced by the broken glasses. My eyes getting teary. But I won't give up here, even if more glasses pierced into my skin.

"Urgh....", I tried to stand up. Suddenly, a guy stepped on my head. He turned me around and pointed his knife at my heart.

"Any last words?", the knife getting closer.

"W-who.. Are.... Y-you...", I tried to talk.

"Who am I you say?", he laughed a bit and slowly taking of his mask. Why did he do this to me?

"W-what?! I-I can't believe you did this, -", he stabbed my chest real hard.

I can hear and saw him smiled when he stabbed him. He stood up and walked away with the bloody knife. Disappearing from my sight.

"why-why did you do th...."

-

I bet y'all know the answer already~